-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Peter gave a look of confusion which Pietro replied with a narrowing of his eyes. “They’re my chocolates.”
“Pietro.” Hannah gave the “look” that Pietro had known forever. “Let the kid have a chocolate.”
“These are rare Sokoivan chocolates, do you know how hard they are to find?”
“They’re hersheys just written in Sokovian,” Wanda argue…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I like it! Blair and Blaine are really similar names, though. That might get confusing, unless it’s intentional?
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is it more like the word “real”, but with the ‘l’ cut off and “eln” stuck on?
yes, I believe you could say that.
I’m probably always going to read it in my head as “realm” with an n (nothing sounds wrong about that to me) just cause that’s how it looks.
That makes sense. It just sounds wrong to me because my most successful way of m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
@koshka This is really beautiful!
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for your thoughts.
I don’t really understand pronunciations that well, I know how it should sound in English, and I know how it should sound in Realn (for in reality, all the pronunciations are off, since the Realn language often adds sounds to words that are not represented in the word itself.) mainly because of accents and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @beth-torres
someone else rp, I don’t really have anything. This is our last rp:
Gunslinger
As the bits of bomb inside the bubble broke apart a centimeter a minute, Gunslinger turned around, flipping a switch on his gun and shooting over several heads to blast a hole in the opposite wall.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Sef and Chase are basically done talking (so are Liv and Lukas)…so sure!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, Rylee loves her dog named Bear, and just animals and general XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago

I’m not that happy with it for a couple reasons, but it captures pieces of Nahim’s heart rather well.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds like a plan!
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh this is so fun! Yeah, it’s after Christmas, but I’m answering anyway. XD
how do you celebrate Christmas Eve/Christmas?
Typically our church has a Christmas Eve service, so we’ll go to that. For Christmas Eve dinner, we’ll eat finger foods and we make a punch with Hawaiian Punch, 7-UP, and orange sherbet. Then there’s this cute…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I know this is late, but I’ll be praying for him too. That’s tough. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
What do y’all think about switching parnters for the next dance? Of course you can finish up your conversations and such though. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
He shrugged. “Well when I heard about the dance I didn’t really want to go, but when…” he trailed, catching himself before saying something embarrassing. “Yeah, I think I’d still want to go as long as you do.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I love both of those!! I can tell so much about these charries just from their boards.
And I’m assuming Rylee loves dogs or something like that…? She sounds pretty cool. 😏
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @beth-torres @anyoneelseinthatchat….
Throwback to the time you guys had a conversation without me and I spammed the chat!
Go to this link and scroll to the bottom…. https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-party/page/240/you’re welcome!!! hehe
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so I never saw the board but girl!! I love that, and I’ve seen similar collages on Pinterest just with other Avengers
Also I have this scene/chapter thing that I wrote based off an idea
same universe as my other Hannah and Pietro ones
“Okay so remind me why I’m here,” Steve asked, leaning against the door…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @grcr
Thank you all for the nice comments and feedback, I’m taking everything into consideration and I’m thankful to have people who are willing to be honest and encouraging
also to answer the most popular question, no this wasn’t the first chapter or anything, so all the characters would be properly introduced…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, that’s so sweet of Chase <3
Sef
Chase smiled, and it made her heart skip a beat.
No.
I am not falling for him.
I’m not.
But he smiled again, and she knew it was hopeless.
She was falling fast.
- Load More

I’m still trying to forget.
hehe
😂
That pic at the bottom is hard to unsee
i know!!!! XD