-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Put that way…XD Anselm would probably never win a debate on Mars hill!
Okay, a logos argument for God…I’ve heard this one but I forget who exactly said…
The infinity of math is so great that no human mind can conceive it.
If no intelligent human mind can conceive it, then no unintelligent force could conceive it either
If…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Great point. That’s one argument many have made to Aquinas’ cosmological arguments, saying it’s too disconnected from the God of Abraham. In this case though, I would go further. One of Anselm’s students found this argument to be completely invalid. He said to imagine the most perfect island. This island is so great to live on that nothing…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have some ideas for historical fiction and contemporary.
Sooo… now for some questions!
1. Favorite Halo game? (My brother’s played some of them, s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
it proves that a god exists. While you and I know that there is only ONE God, and the rest come from human imagination, to an unbeliever, that argument still only proves there is a god. There is some supreme power that is “greatest conceivable being” by that logical statement, but it doesn’t not logically prove that that being i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry my response is so late! But I was finally able to get to this.
M’kay. So overall, I was a little confused at what was going on, maybe because some oddly worded sentences, or maybe I was reading it too fast. XD That’s the initial thing I noticed.
I’m not sure what other feedback to give. You said some parts were giving you troub…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Fair enough. Do you see anything wrong with the argument, or do you think it may actually show undeniably that God must exist?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay…I think I get it…That would be fun to discus, I just dk how to start one.
-
Esther replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
My favorite book (besides the Bible, always number one <3) is currently “Beach Haven” by T.I. Lowe. My favorite author is probably either Toni Shiloh, Kristi Ann Hunter, or Becky Wade (all Christian romance authors)
Awesome!! I don’t think I’ve heard of any of those authors. I’ll have to look them up!
Captain Smek from “Home”, S…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
For trope preferences, I think I’m pretty basic 😂. I like enemies to lovers the most, grumpy x sunshine is my favorite. I’m actually not a huge fan of love triangles, but I have nothing against them. Not sure if this is basic or not, but I enjoy the occasional age gap (as long as it’s nothing too crazy lol)
Fair enough, lol! Yeah,…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ontology is a philosophical study on what it means for something to exist. An ontological argument is essentially any argument that God must necessarily exist using logical language. The cosmological argument is a different kind of argument, saying essentially that there must be a self sufficient element that created the universe, and we say…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome! I’ve read Hatchet before! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@walkinspirit
I have trouble keeping my hobbies from consuming my thoughts, and I constantly worry that I’m putting them over God in my life. This year, God has shown me ways to healthily enjoy my passions and gifts He’s given me. I’m by no means perfect, but I’m consistently learning how to keep God number one ☺️
I struggle with that too! I’m gla…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
One thing I was just thinking about is that the Resonance of Conversion creates the possibility of a manmade magic system. It would be possible for Conversion to create a new form of Arcana if you knew what you were doing. On its own, this would be useless, but it’s also possible you could create the ability to use the new Arcana. C…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

and then Wanda! I’m not sold on her and will probably try to draw her again XD but it’s still cute (it took me a while to find a pose I actually like of her)
and I had a little too much fun with the red marker lol
those are the only two I have but I’m working on more
(hopefully at some point my art will improve)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So I’ve been practicing my art (I finally watched a few tutorials, which I hate tutorials but in the end it did help LOL) and I decided to draw some of the Avenger kids, since it sounded fun and here are the ones I’ve drawn

first here’s Becca!!
Yes I know it’s not the best, but I’m still somewhat happy with it
also the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
From a SE email:
PROMPTS FOR THE GRAY CELLS
“Is it poisoned??? Am I going to die?”
“I mean, yes. But it will probably take another sixty years.”
-
hybridlore and
WalkByFaith are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@walkbyfaith (love your tag!)
Hi, it’s nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore, a homeschooler in 10th grade and science fiction writer. I can’t really think of any new questions, but I’m excited to get to know you and I hope you love it here!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi, it’s nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore or Hybrid, also a homeschooler in 10th grade and science fiction writer.
What are your favorite books? (If you already answered this, sorry. I kinda skimmed this topic.)
What is your WIP about?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That would be really cool! I think it’s already pretty interesting, but yeah, it could be way better.🙂
- Load More
