-
Ruth replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I’m Ruee!
I like horses, writing sci-fi/fantasy, cats, reading a good book, horses, machine embroidery, researching WWII/Vietnam, horses, crocheting, horseback riding, painting with watercolor, art, did I already mention horses?
Don’t like jello and I apologize if that offends you, but I tried it once and felt like I was going throw up.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Greetings from Wond! Nice to meet you, I’m Ruee. I also play piano, and write fantasy. I have some fan fic ideas, but don’t feel qualified.
Welcome to kp! Let me go find my intro…
-
Allison replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, gaming, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian and post-apocalyptic thriller novel now. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Alright, now I’ll ask you some hopef…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Can mathematics not be part of the set of things that are not made, like God? It doesn’t say there was nothing at all besides God. It says all things that are made are made by Him, so why must math be part of that set? Is not this language we’re using of things that are made, and things that are unmade, logical language, the…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, my hands are starting to sweat, which happens when I get excited.
😁
In context, your verse actually means that Paul can bear, can do anything God wants him to do if God wills it and strengthens him.
Yeah, makes sense to me!
The Doctrine of Hermeneutics. The latter part of that verse (John 1:3) says simply that what this passage means by…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @ calyhuge @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
Can we bring my fav rp topic back to healthy life?
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Science isn’t about WHY, its about WHY NOT!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, reading through what i said and what you said again, i think in a couple spots I misunderstood you.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Weeeeeehhhh I love this
Leon and Adelaide (I wanted to give them more time together)
Jakob and Angelina
And then I want rueben for myself What?!! No I’m not setting up a three way date, that would be totally upsurd
….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, my hands are starting to sweat, which happens when I get excited.
Remember I said that I was a firm believer of context?
Phil. 4:10-1510Â But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
11Â Not that I speak in respect o…
-
Allison replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
🤣 I looked them up, now I know what I’m going to buy with my Christmas money XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright. Well, I think I just did that with the verses I showed, unless there’s still a fallacy somewhere.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
The doctrine of Hermeneutics means simply “Using scripture to interpret scripture.”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
While I’m laying my beliefs on the table, I’m also a Creationist, I believe strongly in the doctrine of hermeneutics, I believe in context, and I often take a literal viewpoint of the Bible’s text unless it is clearly poetic.
I just realized I missed this. I’m not familiar of the doctrine of hermeneutics, do you just mean Sola Sciptura? When…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t think you were. I’m used to that, my grandfather and my…technically step-grandmother are not Calvinists either. In fact, Grandpa openly opposes Calvinism to the point of saying that John Calvin was a heretic. It has caused some…divisions to say the least.
I’m sorry to hear that:( Differences in those sorts of things will create…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
but I would like to see one from you🥰
I’ll think about it…It’ll probably be a no, so don’t get your hopes too high.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I VERY VERY much would want to spend a day with Riker and Hans!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Riker❤❤❤ You saw that coming
- Hans ❤❤❤
- Adelaide
- Isaiah
- Ezra (I personally know someone by this name)
- Wolfgang
I don’t think I’ll do this with my charries…I don’t think anyone would care…except Chase.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I enjoyed it, but I see what you mean. There’s so much about the Elantrians I want to know about though, like if there is a locational influence on how much power an Elantrian has, then when did they figure out how to explore the whole Cosmere, still bearing their powers?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Umm… Yes please!!! I love this idea so much!! 😝
M’kay, here we gooo…
Fin, Leo, Wolfgang, Jacob, Iris, Ezra andddd… Erich. (I don’t think that’s exactly $25, but whatever.)
(I am so gonna have to do this with my charries now… 😏)
- Load More
