-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, exactly. You cant make 100% of the people happy 100% of the time. The moon was launched around 20 years before the book takes place so the riots and mobs of angry protesters have calmed down. Also, before electricity prices were skyrocketing due to the amount they were using with all of the new technology (Most everything switched…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@allison @grcr @thearcaneaxiom
Thanks guys!!! (:
-
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I feel like they would need to do a little more convincing to make the populace complacent. There will always be resistance, and that can’t be avoided, but to get a general backing, you need to convince them that it’s safe & beneficial, not just convince them that a new moon is ok because it natural. Looking natural could be par…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m probably not going to be the best at giving advice on color and character. Color I feel is arbitrary unless there’s something special about it, like the combination of the two metrics in some way. Character we’ve discussed in the past in many ways. I’m not really sure what advice I could give that you don’t already know.
As for the…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Woohoo!!!! Great job getting it publsihed!! I just read it 😭 😍 (and commented) Its so good, but so sad.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I haven’t read it yet, but I’ll probably get to it sometime today!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Let’s gooooo!!!!! Congratulations!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Sara, is that your story that KP just posted?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Well, my main idea was to have it look as ‘natural’ as possible so that the citizens would be more open to the idea and allow it to happen while not realize the dangers that it has the potential of causing.
I feel like they would need to do a little more convincing to make the populace complacent. There will always be resistance, and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Look, I never wanted to make you feel like you were less capable of handling criticism than the rest of us. My points about God and self-publishing were more directed towards everyone on the thread, but even so, I got hung up on the details and misunderstood you. That was my fault, not yours, and I apologize ❤️
I’m sorry I made you f…
-
Allison changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Do you have much of an idea of why they designed it the way the did? Also, am I misinterpreting any of the design?
Well, my main idea was to have it look as ‘natural’ as possible so that the citizens would be more open to the idea and allow it to happen while not realize the dangers that it has the potential of causing.
The issue…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Heyyy, welcome baaack!
*bows and swooshes cape* Why thank you! I think it’s the new cape. 😎 What do you think?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Isn’t he just such a good writer??? ✨✨
Yesss!!
yessss, I love Prisoner B-3087!!! Let’s see…I’ve read Prisoner B-3087 (twice…the first time almost in one day😂), Projekt 1065, Grenade, Refugee, Ground Zero, Allies, and I WANT to read Resist and Heroes, two of his newest His-Fic books, Code Of Honor, one of his older books, andddd th…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, so here’s the thing. This looks like a combination of a Dyson sphere and a space elevator. The issue you deal with is that a “moon” would be a very impractical shape for collecting energy, unless it isn’t actually spherical, or it wasn’t connected by some cable to the earth. So is it spherical, or is it more of…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And Hannah and Pietro’s

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Bree’s

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Next up is Ava’s

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
here’s Violet (one of my OCs)

- Load More
