-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love that scene so much, that whole movie Wanda’s being all intimidating and serious whereas Pietro is just being as annoying and boyish as he can be (but he’ll also be really serious when it comes to his sister)
HE DID!!! both of the twins did
MARVEL WHY DO YOU HATE THE MAXIMOFFS????
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yesssss!!!!!!! he would absolutely have AD-HD
I mean he took a candy mid-conversation lol
and the board looks so good!!! I love Pietro so much, he should’ve lived!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Where did Captain America learn to steal a car?
Nazi Germany, and I’m borrowing it.
#CapWidow💙You are missing the best part!
“Nazi Germany, and I’m borrowing it. Get your feet off the dash.”
I love that part!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oops, @keilah-h I made a mistake, instead of “and now I hope he will turn back” it was supposed to be “and now I hope he will never turn back.” Sorry
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
RuÂ
“‘Heroes are the ones who bleed, red drops that fall like planter’s seed,'” Ru chanted. She smiled, paused for a few silent moments before talking again.
“Alpha Grath was programmed with two sides. The side of the obedient servant of Grathmere,” at the name, her voice lowered into a deep voice similar to a man’s “And the side of…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi!!! We haven’t talked in forever, how are you doing? Love the poem, your really good at describing. IÂ haven’t written any much, just editing my novel… but I have had a few ideas.
And yes, we should bring this back up! Heres a few tags… @grcr @hanako @rae @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwri…[Read more]
-
Ruth and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I KNOWWWWWW 😭😭 (although I haven’t made and you haven’t seen Wanda/Pietro’s yet…)
I have a feeling that Nat’s and Wanda&Pietro will be the worst for me
Ikr? He loved his mom so much, and yesssss, his Mom made such an impact on his life in this AU and in the MCU *sobs*😭❤️
I love Steve so much, he was always one of the best Avenger…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, meanwhile I will be figuring out how to draw a certain character’s mouth.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So, actually Tech could talk to Alpha.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Tech would not know him. Funny enough, he is actually Alpha Grath. Ru is oblivious to his presence rn.
The statement she just made is foreshadowing to an event I will later have happen.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Funny enough I did think about going into graphic design and even now it sounds like fun, I’ve done some logos for my Dad and stuff and I always have fun but I’m not sure I could ever do it as an actual job (although that’s actually what my Grandpa does)
now as for the boards
STEVE!!!!!!!!! (I mean they…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ru Eis
Her eyes, a dark grey in the light, sparkled at Tech’s recital.
“I have not heard much of this galaxy, but I can bring together threads of remembrance to something alike it. You yourself remind me of someone else I know, who was made to be a killer.” She looked up at Tech. “But he has turned away from that programmed destiny,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hold on…typing rp…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually, I just looked back on an old thing and realuxpzed that’s not his full name!
Nahum-Alpha Slit Silvanus Thurston Dare Fives Krogen Grath
Making his initials:
N.-A.S.S.T.D.F.K.G.
Seriously Ruee, that is one long name! I think I got a little carried away… -
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley Oh I love this! 😂😂
Hallie
Oh um, Easton’s great! He’s all that and a bag of chips! (Their story takes place in the 90s and my girl is on top of all the slang they used then XD)
…
Ok, you did ask for honesty… He’s kinda too methodical for me. And sometimes I think he just needs to chillax a bit. If something is happening unplanned,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahum-Alpha Slit Silvanis Fives Krogen Grath
- Load More
