-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I have so many other good quotes I hardly know which ones to choose. Hmmm… here are some from the founding fathers/American Revolution.
“For though the flame of liberty may sometimes cease to shine, the coal can never expire.” – Thomas Paine, The American Crisis
“Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Guys….Sef isn’t really gonna say anything unless people talk to her because she’s on the verge of a panic attack…so that’s why my RP’s are kind of short XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
Sef closed her eyes, tears threatening to leak out from behind her lids as she clasped her hands to hide their trembling.
She wanted to go home.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Me too lol
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok here are a few more…
“I laughed so hard I heard the water giggling in my stomach.” -my brother
“If I turn into a vegetable, cook me.” -anonymous friend
“The bright side of it is,” said Puddleglum, “That if we break our necks getting down the cliff, then we’re safe from being drowned in the river.” (The Silver Chair, C.S. Lewis)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
BUCKY!!!!!!
I love it!!!!!!!
and the aesthetic is perfection!!
I NEED MORE!!!
also thanks, I’m working on another scene where Steve meets Natasha’s family
you need to watch it on youtube, Marvel posted a scene from a future WHAT IF episode, and it’s Alexis and Bucky on a mission together!!
it’s everything I didn’t know I…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim Jr.
Nahim Jr bowed his head once more.
“Then I shall demonstrate, mi’ Warrioress.” Stepping back, Jr began by whistling a sweet tune, slowly at first, and walking behind his imaginationary partner. Sliding his hand around her invisible waist, still whistling slowly, he led her away a few paces, before picking up the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
A little serious…
“The Civil War never truly ended.” – Shelps
This is one of my favorite quotes, not just because of who said it (you would not know who “Shelps” is, but if you did, you’d believe those words as much as I) But because it is so true.
“A hero is the one who bleeds.”
“It’s as a vow and it’s as a rule, that the world must be…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Since we seem to have a theme of humor at the moment, I’ll add one, too.
Ashley: “It’s like I always say, too much information can make your brain choke.”
Walter: “Maybe. But not enough information makes for a lot of dead cats.”
Ashley: “Dead cats? What in the world are you talking about?”
Walter: “You know, ‘curiosity killed the cat’. And I…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You better believe I have quotes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I have this little scene for Nat&Steve
you’re welcome
Natasha looked at herself in the mirror, tears rolling down her cheek. The tears she thought she had hidden deep within herself were now out in the open, just because of a silly dream.
Only it wasn’t a dream, it was her memories. Everyone else had seen their worst nightmare, but N…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Affirmative.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“It’s okay. Neither am I. We could just walk down the street until we find a good place. I think I saw a lot of people taking walks around downtown.”
I have a feeling this isn’t going to be ‘real quick,’ as Lukas put it. XD Fynn’s gonna be like, “Aww, you went on your first date!” And Lukas is going to deny it u…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I thought he could, honestly. XD He sees it as their job to care for Bucky and will probably also be someone who believes that he can change, but keeps Wanda away bc he thinks that she could make it worse or otherwise just not be helpful, which would be interesting and fitting for Steve’s personality imo
and I should 100% j…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I’ll have Pepper as Ms. Potts (she’s unmarried in this AU, heh)
So if Tony is Lumiere and Pepper is Ms. Potts and they’re not married so there’s no Morgan
am I to assume that Peter will take on the role of Chip (only he’s not Pepper’s son obviously just some younger servant boy whatever thing lol)????
also Steve coul…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
and let’s see
hear would be my cast list
Lumiar (seriously he’s the best Disney character out there) ooh this is hard XD It would need to be a pair for him and Cogsworth, preferably a pair who get long but argue
the few that are coming to mind are Steve&Nat Steve&Sam or Loki&Thor but none of these feel completely right
now for Mrs. Potts, you…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@magicalstories0611
Heyyy! It’s been a while (ok, more like F O R E V E R!). How are you doing? What have you been writing lately and how’s it been coming along? -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD XD
Livia
“That’s a great idea!” Liv smiled. “Where do you want to go? I’m not really familiar with a lot of the foods here.”
- Load More

OMG HIIIII ESTHER!!
I’m actually so great!! Oh hahahaha the writing has not really been going. 😅😅 I’ve just been really busy with school and stuff, and I just haven’t had the motivation to write recently. If I could ask for your help with a new idea for writing, that would be so great!!
So glad you’re doing awesome!! 😄
Oh yeah, that’s not fun. But I get it. Life is busy. 🙃
Yeah sure!! I’d love to! Are you looking for new ideas, or help with a new idea of your own?