-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve been watching marvel movies since I was like six, and my Mom blames my brother
If you didn’t watch marvel movies with her she would’ve been watching disney princess movies like every other girl
XD
I wasn’t a tom boy or anything, I just preferred super heroes, I remember instead of Disney princess costume I had a bat…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I’ll keep Ottoline. Since Marcurious wasn’t here originally I don’t think I’ll keep him.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s so cute! I love Ev <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It was so sweet! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In all seriousness, I think first we need a setting. Are we gonna keep Lillen? If not, do you want me to create a new culture, or is someone else going too?
Are we gonna start with a fresh slate of charries showing up?
Are we keeping the same plot?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I have an insanity problem with dragons…if you haven’t noticed XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love being ridiculous -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
May I suggest we begin with a bunch a inspirational dragon pictures? I have some new Toothless ones.
Okay, okay, yes I know. I’m being ridiculous XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Chase Duke
The pressure from the demon’s arm grew lighter, but the magic still swirled about Chase. He didn’t know what to do, if he stayed where he was, he’s loose both his consciousness and his snake form. Moving, fighting was his best option, but how should he move?
I’m wasting time. I need…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You’re good XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
oh, don’t worry, I’ll tag you once I begin spamming Jonas with dragon pics!
Oh that’s a relief.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Never heard of it…but I am not the first person to ever hear news, I didn’t even know that the Marvel movies existed until I was like ten!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
…*waits patiently* …
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Can’t wait to see what you do with it!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I have heard that!! in which case on the other subject of Wanda being Jewish
It’s not unreasonable to think that she may also be Jewish along with Pietro in the MCU even though Magneto isn’t their father
some fans assume it, so if you did do a short story, *whistles* you could have a certain set of twins making the holidays at…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yess I love the idea!!
And him having PT-SD would be interesting, especially with Steve and Pietro struggling with that too
ideas on ways you can show it
- He’s never doing anything with the kids unless Maria or Phil are there too
- He doesn’t like any questions about his past, which could get difficult with no doubt curious…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
…And turning every else’s charries into swiss cheese…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If anything hilarious happens, make sure to tag me, lol
oh, don’t worry, I’ll tag you once I begin spamming @jonas with dragon pics!
- Load More

