-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
CanadaLily are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh that sounds great! (oh my word I just saw this…sorry about that!!!)
I love DRAMA…hehehehe so I am going to love the third book!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
THIS IS SO CUTE!!
Livia
“Are you sure?” she laughed.
“Definitely,” Lukas nodded. Xandro snorted, slowly bringing his nose closer to the milkshake.
“Um…no. You already had candy,” Liv gave him a look.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooops I just realized I forgot to put something in Italics but I’m too scared to edit it in case it deletes my post…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
So essentially the Great One sent him to help Sef by showing what was happening to her in a dream, if that makes sense.
Lilitu’s been having that same dream for a while now, and later it makes him feel like it’s his fault because he could have helped Sef earlier if he’d just taken action sooner.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay…so this scene/chapter comes before the scene where Iver abuses Sef. (I just wrote it last night after looking at the plot and realizing I’d forgotten a major part!!!)
Anyways….
The girl opens her mouth and screams.
Her screams echo off the walls, begging for someone, anyone to hear her.
Her pain is vivid,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Same! I’ve been looking at it a lot recently. I think it’s really good for understanding the main drive and personality of each character, but I don’t understand all of it completely.
Have you guys taken the test? I’m a 5, but I’m not sure what wing I am.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Uh! I did an rp placing Nahim in the town but it didn’t post! Ohwell, know everyone that Nahim is slowly wondering in the streets toward the palace. If one your charries want to meet him, go ahead, if not it doesn’t matter.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I can’t wait!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Also, a triple bunk bed sounds AWESOME.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi, so nice to meet you! I’m Hybridlore or Hybrid, a homeschooled sophomore, violinist, and science fiction writer.
(Hey, I’m also taller than my mom! But I wasn’t when I was thirteen XD)
Favorite genre?
Favorite books besides the chronicles of Narnia?
Okay, here’s a new one. Do you have a favorite poem, and what is it?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
They look great! Have y’all tried out Milanote? It’s a pretty cool tool for making character references and moodboards 😊
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone
I think I shall introduce my second character now…
Name: Micah Landis
Description: About 5’11” with caramel brown hair and hazel eyes. Age… let’s say he’s 17 currently. He’s somewhat of a risk-taker, but he takes calculated risks. He’s not shy when it comes to meeting people. He’s good at drawing, and later…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I’ve been looking at that lately. Yeah, it’s kinda hard to understand. XD I’ve just used it for inspiration or help with forming a character’s arc. I basically just read as much as I need to know about a certain type then move on, lol. It’s really interesting tho.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
And for your enjoyment… the mock cover…

(Sorry, had to cover my last name XD)
-
Esther started the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys!! I think it’s about time I start sharing my WIP since it has changed drastically from the first draft I had shared on here 🫣
Any critiques are welcome, but if you just want to read it that’s totally fine too!
I have 20ish chapters written, so I still don’t have a good chunk of the book written yet. I’m not sure how often I’ll be postin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Stephanie!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!! I’ve written fantasy, but my current WIP is light dystopian. And, I have lots of story ideas in a myriad of genres.
I am not taller than my mom 😔 But I guess she’s a little above…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, because I love hiking in the mountains (when I can get to real mountains lol, the best we have where I live are really just big hills). I write mostly contemporary and historical fiction, but I’ve also done some mystery, and journalism as well. I enjoy photography, reading books, hanging out…[Read more]
- Load More

