-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww Lukas is so adorable! <333
Liv
“It’s not like I have anywhere else to go,” she shrugged, and then winced. “Sorry, that sounded mean. I’d love to walk back with you! I meant that I don’t even know my way around here enough…” she sighed, realizing she was rambling. “Sorry,” she said again. “I really need to think things through…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!
That’s basically what I’ve been thinking about too…like asking myself “will this matter in 50 years”? A lot of times the answer is no, so I can breathe and let it go.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“That’s probably a good idea.” Lukas reluctantly stood up, gathering up their trash and shoving it into a nearby garbage can.
He glanced at his watch. “Actually, I think the lessons are over now. If you’re headed back to school then I’d love to have you join me.” He offered a gentle smile.
I know some people ar…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*subscribes*
This is awesome. 😊 I’ll be sure to share something later.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ll miss you Freedom!!!
Ecclesiastes has been a book that has been on my heart recently, and Ecclesiastes 3 is all about that all things happen in God’s timing
I’m thankful for the time I got to spend with you on KP, the way you encouraged me, let me rant to you and always checked in with me
I loved all of your writing, including your fanfics,…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer started the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m creating this topic for the purpose of sharing what God is doing in our lives! I love hearing from others what God is teaching them, what He’s done in their lives… anything big or small! Hearing about His faithfulness in someone else’s life always encourages me that He will be faithful to me, too, and stirs my faith to believe He will…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Um…
Oh man, I wasn’t even thinking of any in particular when I said that, oopsWell, you could think about the things people are struggling with today. Stuff like—what the Bible says about the value of life, racism, what truth is, etc. I guess it depends on what you feel comfortable or informed enough to post about, but also…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
“I know,” she sighed. “Do you think we should be heading back now? Everyone’s going to wonder where we went,” she took another sip of the milkshake.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Aww….I’m really going to miss you sooo much….I almost started crying…
But I completely understand why you have to go…<3
Please let us know (somehow XD) if and when you get your book published so I can buy a copy!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah but… it really helps when you finally talk about it…” His mind wandered to the special conversations he had had with Ev before whenever he angry or sad.
Easton
“So what about you? if you don’t dance then what do you do for fun?”
Easton couldn’t help but notice how she had quickly shifted the atte…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Although I’m really sad to see you go, I know you’re doing the right thing. Can’t wait to see your books on my shelf!! Love ya girl 💖💖💖
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Nice to officially meet you! I write a lot of contemporary/historical fiction, but I also have a blog (although I don’t post on it very frequently). I’ve done a little bit of journalism and I enjoy photography, too.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay so that was an lame RP but I had no ideas XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Eleanor
She didn’t put up much of an argument, she really didn’t care all too much, she just wanted to get out of here. Marek reached for her hand but she pulled away, she just wasn’t in the right place to be touched. Marek had been nothing but great to her, yet, her dad had been amazing too, one second he made her…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
John
He saw the hurt in her eyes, the pain that she was clearly trying to hide. As they walked away, John turned to look at Natasha. “Don’t take any of that to heart, if you guys are as good friends as you seem to be then you’ll know that he’s just trying to figure out his thoughts and emotions.”
John almost rolled his eyes at…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Payton
“Yeah. I like learning about aircraft…new advances in the area of flight and flight engineering, and…going on runs. I’m trying to stay fit. How about you?”
“Well I’m not that strong, and I don’t do sports, so my time usually goes to reading, writing, or studying.” Payton got nothing but good grades, she had even spent s…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 8 months ago
So I don’t write poetry- I think I’ve written maybe one poem for fun, and only a handful of other ones in high school that really weren’t that great lol. But I can enjoy reading it, so I was just on here looking at some of the recent posts.
@janellebelovedpig I know this wasn’t even a poem you posted, but I was so encouraged just reading about…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Falon
“Where’d you learn to dance?”
Falon’s gaze was still on his, she hated to lie but she knew she would have to. “My family thought it would be good for, my whole family are dancers so, it’s kind of a must.” Not a single part of her face flinched or showed any indication of lying, it was a skill she had when she really wanted to. “…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yep! (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah…that’s kinda what I thought, I just wanted to avoid a misunderstanding lol
Liv
“Exactly!” she breathed. “I’m just so worried about what other people think that it’s getting to be a problem.” she rubbed Xandro’s muzzle absentmindedly.
- Load More
