-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Livia
“Yeah, Lukas said he’d understand…I’m still scared though…but I guess it doesn’t matter now,” she sighed.
“What?”
“Well, he walked me to our room, and then Fynn saw us hugging before I left,” she covered her face with her hands.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Callista
Callie slapped a hand over her open mouth. “No way.” She smiled, holding back a laugh. She didn’t succeed and a giggle escaped. “That’s adorable! I never knew Lukas could be so sweet. Wait ‘till Fynn hears about this.”
From Liv’s terrified look, Callie assured, “He’ll understand though. He’ll just make fun of Lukas…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
hehehehe
Livia
“Okay,” she sighed. “So me and Lukas left and we went out to eat-”
“Oooohhhh!” Callie’s eyes lit up.
Liv laughed. “We just sat and talked…and then the waitress brought one milkshake instead of two…so we shared it.”
Callie gasped. “That is so cute!”
“I guess,” Liv shrugged. “And then…” her face turned…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna say he’s been there this whole time. He would be somewhere on Nahim’s chest, disguised ofc. I’ll try drawing a pic of his crab-like form sometime, but Cgecko is the one who can draw metamorph’s the best, so I might employ him.
-
Esther replied to the topic so I'm back and looking for some alpha readers in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 7 months ago
As much as I would have loved to do this, I just don’t think it will work with how much schoolwork I have and trying to balance that and the writing I want to get done. I can’t wait to see the future of this story though!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @rae @godlyfantasy12 (potentially?) @acancello (if you’re still in this RP?)
OK! I’m finally getting to this RP! XD Here we go… (Oh and I don’t know where everyone else is, so I’ll just pretend they’re all downstairs)
And where are we taking the storyline? Like, are they still trapped in the house by the house,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh wait, I don’t have to RP for Fynn yet. I’ll do Callista.
Callista
Callista’s brow furrowed as she tried to put the jumbled pieces together. “Oh no, Fynn was out there right?”
“Uh-huh,” was the muffled response.
“And… you were with Lukas… right?”
“Yes.” Liv finally sat up, a pained expression on her face.
“Whatever F…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn
“Oh…” Fynn fumbled for some response that wouldn’t come out sounding wrong. “I’m not sure when you have to leave, but you can hang in the dorm with us for a bit if you’d like.”
Hehehe… 😏 I’ll get to that RP in a little bit once Fynn and Paxton finish their conversation or something.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Cringy.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Inspiration just bonked me in the head.
If I misunderstood your rp’s I’m sorry.
Chase Duke
Marcel awoke with a gasp. For an instant, Chase was distracted, his eyes wishing to meet Marcel’s, to see that twinkle.
But before he caught a glimpse, the demon wiggled half free from his grasp, and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Not sure what to rp with Chase. If I get any ideas, I’ll probably type them out tonight (or morning in EST).
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@y’all
I’m entering another charrie, Bop! Bop is a metamorph crab type thing, sorry, don’t have a sketch this time. He didn’t even officially exist until twenty minutes ago XD. Bop usually forms himself as a round symble on Nahim’s armor, sometimes switching what it looks like. He can morph into almost anything, and for you who aren’t familiar,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!
Liv
“Yeah, I had a great time,” she smiled at him. And then before she could stop herself, the impulsive thoughts took over and she stepped closer to Lukas, putting her arms around him in an embrace. Her cheeks felt like they were burning off her face. “Sorry- I don’t know-I need to think before I act-” she…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn
Fynn gave Paxton a reassuring smile. “I guess that means we’re good now, right?”
The way the corners of Paxton’s mouth turned up answered Fynn’s question.
“You, uh, headed back to the dorm? You can tag along with me if you’d like.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my gosh…wouldn’t it be hilarious if Lukas put one of their pics as his lock screen/ home screen and Fynn saw it?!?!? or worse…Ev saw it? XD
Oooh… 😏
tilting the phone so he wouldn’t see her adding a heart next to his name in her contacts.
Ahhh!! I almost squealed out loud!! 😆
Lukas
Lukas glanced down at his phone as the pi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, Trade Tongue is what I call English. It’s sometimes pronounced a little different, and the letters are totally different, but it’s basically the same language.
By the way, I’m gonna start adding in little mispronunciations when Nahim has his helmet off, since that’s actually how he speaks Trade. I just usually don’t bother putting…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ooop nevermind she did tag you…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
