-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@anyone-who-might-care
I have some of my own memes! ✨ I don’t know how many of y’all will actually get these buuuut, I’m sharing them anyway. XD Enjoy

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I get that. My older brother actually knows barely anything about my stories. XD I normally don’t share a lot about my stories with anyone other than y’all and my younger sibs. Idk why, it just happens I guess, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Whatever works!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @keilah-h @beth-torres @princesachronicle22
Nahim
Nahim jumped down from his perch on the wall.
“Weapons down, that’s an order.” Nahim sighed, mumbling something in Realn as he pinched the bridge of his nose, before bursting out in another coughing fit. After his coughing subsided, he pressed his thumb to his larnyx, before making a…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Artistodysseyfan are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@spinner4him Hey, are you doing alright? You haven’t been active in four months.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I’d appreciate it.
Jr
“Good, now we only need to find a place…” Jr stopped and met Dante’s eye, suddenly looking literally dead serious. “I have just one rule. No needles. If a needle pierces my skin, I. Will. Kill. You. Have we got that straight?” He didn’t wait for the reply, he knew no one crossed paths with him…except…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Guys, how do schools work? I know this sounds dumb, but I’ve only ever been homeschooled and only ever stepped foot in a school for a basketball camp thing in the summer in 2019, but that’s it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase
Chase opened his eyes halfway at the mention of school. He met Fynn’s eyes.
“I…never finished math,” he said quietly.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Salut!
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Sceptrum.
Questions:
What kind of fiction do you like? Fantasy, sci-fi, historical, contemporary?
Do you h…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Liberty are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
At least I have permission to fangirl about all my lovely charries here. I started fangirling about my charries in front of my brother during school… Let’s just say it’s a good thing there’s KP to rant on instead of burdening my family with story rants. 🤣
Yesss, for real though. 🥰
Let’s just hope that if it did happen, you haven’t b…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Love these
tooso much 🤣 -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh wait, let’s try this again…
Fynn
A twinge of annoyance hung on the boy’s tone, so Fynn decided not to push it any further. He gave an awkward nod and half-smile and turned to find some pajamas to change into. “Some friend,” he mumbled.
After changing, Fynn watched another guy walk into the room, planting his hands on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn
A twinge of annoyance hung on the boy’s tone, so Fynn decided not to push it any further. He gave an awkward nod and half-smile and turned to find some pajamas to change into. “Some friend,” he mumbled.
-
Esther and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
And more…
- Load More
