-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I have a few charries that could meet him! I’ll probably RP as my character Fynn later today, so they could run into each other if you want. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
This is really good!! I love it!! I haven’t read your writing a little bit, but I can see improvement. (I know it’s always hard to see that in your own writing [unless I look back to stuff I wrote two years ago XD], so I wanted to let you know. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol! 😂
I’ve been off and on this RP. Sometimes I’m just like, Hey, I forgot I had charries in here. Let’s RP as them again! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Aww, Taurennnn 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
thanks!! <3
@keilah
I actually haven’t written much romance (besides the somewhat-sideplot, somewhat-main plot to one story we really don’t talk about) but I like reading it and brainstorming how my characters would act in those situations
Yeah, the romance in my stories sometimes plays a big role, but it’s definitely a sub…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @grcr @acancello
I just wrote another scene of Andromeda and I thought I should tag you haha!
“Sef.”
The voice is familiar.
The voice sounds like warmth. Love. It sounds like warm summer days and a time when she felt secure.
The darkness settles around her, and she looks into the inky blackness, trying to fin…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
Arkin Tone is the second MC you could say of Sovereignty in the Galaxy: The Troublemakers. No surprise you don’t know him, I rarely talk about the Troublemakers .
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m Still Here from Treasure Planet is a song I put to Arkin Tone
to anyone who cares…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s so sweet! <333
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @rae @whoever @anyone-interested
Sooo… I’ve started writing random scenes for a WIP that currently has very little plot but that I’m very excited to write in its entirety later this year. Anywayyy, I wanted to share a snippet that I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Keep praying, y’all! I know I’m posting everyday and y’all are probably tired of hearing from me, but I feel bad for those affected by this and it’s something that’s on my heart.
No you’re fine, I totally understand! (:
I’ll keep praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
just a normal guttural /g/ sound, coming from back in the throat. I did not do a /j/ sound for once, which I actually am more inclined to give a g a /j/ sound, but this time, it’s normal
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
*whispers* Sooo… I had Ev and Adrian in here and I don’t know where they are anymore… Any charries wanna meet mine?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh yeah, I can imagine. 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Krogen has a fun personality 😂
You ain’t seen the half of it!
He got in a bar fight once, and before going into it head-first, he grabbed a cake, threw it at his attackers and cried “Let them eat cake!”
oh, in Guardian Angels, Krogen sneaks into Lord Nahor’s palace before he does a mock battle to help the trainees with his co…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’ll wait til then to rp I guess, since Nar has no idea how to react…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
How are all the girls at this school not jealous of Nar?
I read that post, then this one:
Aaand I’m smiling again!! AcK
And all I have to say is:
#Loopybeingsweet #Whaleybeingrelatable
Jr just left Nar and Hugo, fyi, but he will pop in eventually.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I love that!! Those sound like so much fun!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh man, still praying <3
- Load More
