-
Ruth started the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
this is probably a very bad and chaotic idea, therefore a very bad and good idea or something, Idk, I’m talking to myself and I have a fried brain cuz of math so…4ax²z⁴+4a²x²z-2a³x³z² find GCFOkay, starting out strong…and mathy.
Idk, my brain can’t do anything so let’s see how well this goes, shall we?So, the idea is that your characte…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
When Dante returns, he will most likely find Jr in the room trying to figure out how to read the note. Jr has a vast knowledge of languages, but this language he can only speak and understand, reading is basically impossible for him (he probably recognizes words here and there, but otherwise nothing)
I feel like Sebzter Gangster is…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I guess I should tag some peeps. Don’t feel obligated to reply 🙃
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theducktator @acancello @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @beth-torres @smiley @grcr @keilah-h @loopylin @rae @trailblazer @lightoverdarkness6
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
So I need help.
XD
I’ve been plotting in my head for a contemporary novel that I’m really excited about. I love the concept, the characters, and even the setting so much! I just need a better structure for my plot. So far I’ve been writing random scenes, I just have a feeling that when I finally sit down to write the book in whole, it’s not gon…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
1. Is Riker’s sudden panic/possible panic attack realistic? If not, does anyone that has experienced a panic attack have any pointers? (I’ve only been on the brink of one once…it was not fun🫠)
I felt like it was pretty realistic, but I’ve also never written anything like that before or experienced something like it. I a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, everyone!! Just so y’all are aware, I’ll probably begin posting the next polls sometime after Easter. (:
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
First, YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TO MY POOR RIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sobs for him*
Second,
1. Is Riker’s sudden panic/possible panic attack realistic? If not, does anyone that has experienced a panic attack have any pointers? (I’ve only been on the brink of one once…it was not fun🫠)
2. What are your t…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s what happens when a page is full. It pushes you to the next page, but the next page doesn’t exist yet. It’s a bug that should be brought up to Kathleen.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Has this Forum been inactive for too long?
Who put the Ram in the Ramalamadingdong?
Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?
If Pinocchio says “My nose will grow longer right now”, will it?
Can you trust when a statement says “this statement claims to be a liar paradox, but it is lying”?
How many toes does a fish have, and how…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Hmmm, I’m not sure about that. Could you elaborate on what you mean? Are you speaking in a moral and/or historical context? Because there’s a lot of things outside of scripture we can know, even in a moral context.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
We’ve all cheated Wyoh by sharing pics through links. Canva’s free, all you have to do is make an account and upload the pic to a design. Then share the link so anyone can view.
But if you don’t want to do that then… idk, yeah whatever 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I can’t believe I missed your post!
That’s a really neat history (I’ve actually always wondered what Snakes real name is XD). I will try to catch part two instead of missing it this time XD.
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I could only think of one book 😭 I’ve read so many though, I don’t even know how I could only come up with one XD Maybe I’ll think of another one later, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
What’s up with that jingle? I’ve got nothing in my head but the billion songs I’m trying to keep straight for choir.
Haha 😂 Do you enjoy choir though? I did it for a year and really enjoyed it. (Until the choir director changed… then it wasn’t so fun… :/)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @anyoneelse
Queen Silvae.
“Maybe it is so. I’m sorry if it is. I did not handpick you, you were chosen by my power, for it and I are like symbiotes. We are one, but it has a mind of its own. Why you were chosen, I don’t know.”
Yeh, along the lines of. Sorry, I get a weird style sometimes.
@whocares (which is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You might have succeeded in getting that jingle stuck in my head… 😑😂😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I hope every apple you bite into is soft
WHAT!?!?! I can only eat apples if they are soft! I hate crunchy apples!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
It would be fun to do a persuasive essay on Queen Silvae. Maybe a comparison one too. Idk, I just feel like she needs someone to defend her.
she seems really mean, but if you could save the entire world by forcing a group of people to fight, would you?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
