@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So I have no magic systems in my current WIP, but when I go back to Refined, (a fantasy retelling of the story of Queen Esther. [Not super close, but close enough so that it’s recognizable]) I may add in more of a magic system. All I have as of now are seven different tribes with unique abilities given to them by God. So I’m not e…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Those look so cool!! Good job!! 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Another word that just popped into my head is “Somnambulism” which is basically a fancy word for sleepwalking, but it sound more exciting 😀
Also does anyone here know anything about describing people? Do they do it all in one place or do they spread it all throughout the chapter or whole book? I spread it out usually, but then think its better…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That is an amazing description!! It defiantly would pull the reader in. I love the description of the blanket, It’s kind of sad and happy at the same time 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12I
I have a whole book on crazy words (that I can’t get to at the moment) but I’ll have to share a few on here!
Oooh, great! I’m excited to see some! Also, yes I do love to write description but either I feel like I write to much so that it bores the reader or to little so no one knows what I’m writing about 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Miles and Audrey may be one of my favorite character duos. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Y’all wanna see the playlists for Miles and Audrey?? 😏
They’re the charries from a contemporary novel that I wanna write sometime in the near(er) future. I love them!! ❤️
(And just bc, I’ll post their moodboards. 😜)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Have you RPed as the brothers yet?
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD I’m sure they will too!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! You’re a great artist!
Oof, yeah. I’m sorry! Yes, I did mean gosh, but I’ll remember to say something else next time. 🙂
Thank you for reminding me!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD so glad you like it,, thanks!
(You might want to say something other than omg, I know you probably meant gosh but it’s generally taken to mean something else) 🙂
Yeah I think freedom had a stroke of genius with the hurricane hair nickname lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OH and also I hate writing descriptions of things, places, etc…..
EXCUSE ME??!!
YOU WHAT?
😯
I love writing descriptions! but it can’t just be any old place. I think it’s only fun if you make it creative … idk if that makes since. Usually different places in my book represent different emotions.
(Mines– childhood m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, nice topic, thanks! Those are some cool description words you found!
My favorite for description isn’t necessarily words, but I think it still counts?
I like to describe physical things with emotions… it’s pretty hard to find a way to do it, but when in the perfect scene, it’s kinda op imo 🤣
Flopping over onto the covers, she…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Huricane Hair XDXD Gosh…Tony’s already given Tauren a nickname XDXDXD. That’s hilarious.
Oh yes he does. I love his nicknames XD. Probably my favorite is ‘Shakespeare in the Park’ with Thor XD. Or maybe Build-a-bear for Rocket…XD
*GASPS* OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!! XDXD I LOVE IT!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
BREN!!! NOOOOOO!!!! Ahh I loath Vance 😡😡😡
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Thanks yall! Glad you like it!
XDXD I thought you’d like it lol.
Freedom I can’t tell you how happy it makes me that you like it that much 🤣🤣❤️
It was great for me because it’s a lot lower pressure than the other ones I’ve made for my book, and it helps me experiment more with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Lol freedom the nickname is so funny XDXD I made a comic of it just cuz I had too lol
(TONY STARK IS SO FUN TO DRAW!!!!)
- Load More
