@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, girl!!!! YOU’RE SO SWEET!!!!! 😭💞💗😭
Aww THANK YOU!!! 😭😭💗💗
Love you too, girl!!!! 💗💗💗💗🤗🤗🤗🤗
💗💗💗🤗🤗🤗🤗
@godlyfantasy12 @freedom AND OH MY GOSH it’s the crew!!! PAXTON!!! Ahhh Grimm!!! November!!!!
And wow, that was fast XD &…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re SOOOO welcome!! 💖💖💖
And yes, THAT scene 🫢…
XDXD that makes me sooo happy hat you’re anxious to read more! I’ll post the 400 more words I’ve written after my shower. SOOOO in like 6 hours….
XDXD Jk, jk. Maybe an hour 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
man I’m so glad u like my charries that much 😭 😭 wow!!! People actually like my story like that…..
GIRL!!! Your charries are PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLLS AND I LOVE THEM!!! Like, Grimm?!?! November!?!? And PAX!! (And also now Aaron…and Bren!!! XD) 💖💖💖💖
Your story is AMAZING!!! Don’t EVER doubt that. 😀
And @freedomwriter76 YOURS ARE…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣🤣🤣 Right?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
XDXD It’s so funny how we have nicknames for each other…
Honestly, if we ever meet, I won’t be able to think of y’all as anything but ‘Freedom’ or ‘Godly’ for a while XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
RIKER!!! HE LOST A BABY!?!? NOOO!!!!
AND GRIMM!!! THE BABYYYY!!!!! (Oh my goodness YES!!! I didn’t realize he was that young 😫😭😭)
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m about to workout and then write some, so I can listen to it!! Thanks for the recommendation!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for all the great advice! 😄
For your first point, that makes a lot of sense, and I’ll look into it.
Second, yes, there are earth-like creatures in my world, but I think I’m going to add twists to some of them (not quite sure what that means yet lol). Rina, though she can’t remember the name, used to live in a town called…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much! The chapter was really fun to write! 😄
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
It’s so nice to meet you!
I know I have some WIPs I want to go back to… They’re buried around here somewhere! 😅
Alright, now for your questions!
1. Any other country… Good question! I’m going to have to go with Israel, I think? Because I would get to see some of the places where Jesus walked!
2. My favorite part of nature would…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahh, I have not!!! 😭😮😔 So sorry about that!!! Will/Ev were going to find a frozen dragon or something…right??? 😅
Naw, you’re good. 😊
Sure! Lol XD Whatever you want do. 😁
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else-I-missed
Is there any group for Destry, Fyn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello and welcome, @kyronthearcanin!!
(Somehow I missed it when @thearcaneaxiom tagged me. : )
Anywho…
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amateur writer!!
My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have tons of ideas for stories in other genres!
Fantasy sounds really awesome!! I tried fantasy a whi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen, @light-warrior-pen!! (Hey, it rhymed. 😂)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amateur writer!!
I love incorporating crime, humor, and romance in my writing. I also love showing Christ in my writing in unique ways, but I need a lot of work in that area!
I would t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
LOVE IT!!!
The boys as, well… boys, lol, was so adorable to read!!
I love writing my charries as little kids!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
I see what you mean. That’s a really good point.
For my situation specifically, I may have to change the chapter a bit. It is in my second draft and never existed in the first draft. In the first draft, they learn this information over time, but it’s unnatural. In the second draft, they learn a little bit at once, but it see…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you! Romance is not a skill of mine, I’ve got to admit, but your genres sound amazing! (I am a fantasy/sci-fi person myself, so those sound interesting!)
Here’s my question: Who are your favorite characters that you’ve written?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
No problem! 🙂
- Load More
