@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Its been a while in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m new here, but it’s nice to see you’re back!
I’m Solfyre, and I’m about to go into highschool. I love anything to do with reading, writing, music, and I write mainly fantasy, though I have branched out to sci-fi, historical fiction, and mystery lately. I have not played violin much, but I play guitar and have some skill in piano and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Then I’m with Freedom on this one. I had no idea. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Would by definition, the unknowable, ineffable, and incomprehensible mean that we could not accomplish such a feat, or could we at least make models and representations of such things through the words we use for them, such as ineffable, though by definition, the ineffable cannot be described by words?
(Oof) (Erm…)
(Making m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Kinda figured it was Ev!!!! 😏
Yeah. He’s pretty easy to identify. (And hard to miss irl. 🤣 [at least in his world])
My guess for the songs you posted is: Freedom’s Fire.
Is it a book where Jocelyn goes through a lot??
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings
I tweaked the first scene in my book and added a bit more! Do you like it? Anything I could add or take away? Any errors you see? If your board of reading basically the same thing you dont have to write back 😀  Thank you!
I ran down a row of almond trees. Their pink and white blossoms were open and each flower c…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Motivation!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, anybody who has advice or motivational quotes, please share! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH THANKS!!!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I KNOWWW!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 And yessss, I thought it would be fitting for that to be his first thought, which is sweet…but…also…😭💔
That’s SOO SWEET and HEARTBREAKING 😭😭😭💔💔
AWWW, GIRL, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! 😭💗🥰❤️ That means soooo much, knowing how much you love them!!!! 💗
YOU’RE SOOOO WELCOME!!! 🥰❤️🥰❤️ Yesss, your babies are SOO S…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re totally fine!
I actually have a ring of cards in my room and am kind of starting to learn ASL on my own. I have a kind of dictionary for it, and I need to keep up with it more. 😅
Okay, so it’s a game where there are poles set up to create nine different squares above the players’ heads. The player in the middle square…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyoneidk
Your favorite apparently XD
Ignore the name, it’s Layson not Tauren.
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
My response was unfinished XDXD
I was trying to say, I loved the scene, and I felt like I was there! (But poor Rueben!!! The baby!!!💔😭💔😭)
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
NOOO!!!!!!! RUEBEN!!! Oh no, poor baby!! Aww the first thing he thought was he could’t hold his wife and baby girl 💔💔💔😭😭😭
And LEOOO!!!! WOLFGANG!!!!!!!! AHHHH your charries are SO precious!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I Loved the scene,
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@otherworldly-historian
Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind. Kinda what I was thinking, I want the reader to like them.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
It looks really cool! (And now the profile pic makes sense lol)
Doing a graphic novel would be awesome! Would you do the art for it? Just curious🙂. The profile looks really good.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Alright, bye! I’ll look forward to it 🙂)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(We can just do standard, if that’s okay with you. Go ahead and send the link. I doubt I could do it with my lack of tech skills lol)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Yep, I am! Just let me know a time. Now or later works.)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Do we have the time, ability, and knowledge to accomplish such a feat?
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep!!! I knew it would be easy. 😉 In my mind, I Ain’t Worried is like Ev’s song, if you know what I mean. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Imma pick a few songs from this charrie’s playlist for y’all to guess. 😏 It should be pretty easy 😉 (No cheating by looking at the playlist forum!!)
God Only Knows by for KING & COUNTRY
Whiplash by MercyMe
Wanted by Danny Gokey
I Ain’t Worried by OneRepublic
- Load More
