@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you, Landri!
Fantasy is definitely my favorite genre. For some reason, though, I decided to make my main WIP mostly Sci-Fi. Maybe I just felt like trying something new? 🤣
1. I write both novels and short stories, and I really enjoy both. I don’t think I could choose between them! It would have more to do with what they’re…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I do have a blog! I just started it yesterday though and have a lot of work to do. Its about my familys road trips and stuff like that. Someday im going to make one for me… 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thoese are great writing prompts! I just love…
“Your on a expedition in the middle of Antarctica, exploring ice caves of geological wonder, when suddenly, you find something that changes everything…”
-
Euodia replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I have a blog! I started it for fun two years ago and back then I wasn’t the best at writing. XD So don’t judge. I haven’t posted much recently because I used to burden myself with posting often, and the posts got stressful and weren’t meaningful. 😅 So I’ve been working on intentional, well-written posts for the last month or so.
(you did not ask…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re good girl! 😀 That’s awesome! @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Hope y’all have smooth transitions!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with it! It can be hard to find ‘the right time’. I just took Lyla out lol.
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
You guys. I am eating an oreo rn, it is the best thing ever.
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Id definitely be interested. I do agree with @gwyndalf-the-wise but I think it would be fun 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s great! I’m on my 2nd quarter, and going to start my third this spring. I think I might get tutoring for it over the summer, I’m in that weird in between stage where there won’t be any more classes for me to take but I’m not ready to go to deaf events and have conversations.
You and me both girl XD Gluten, apples, and…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep, I probably should have done that. 😀
Ill just tag some here 🙂
Sorry I didn’t tag anybody sooner. I didn’t quite know how to do it 😀
@MineralizedWritings @Freedom @TheArcaneAxiom @Janellebelovedpig @Solfyre @ightoverdarkness6Â Â @Esther @Jayna Baas,
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Haha, we rarely ever expect side characters to become important characters! 😆
XDXD Yep!
Yeah, we had a lot of fun!!! I also saw 2 of my aunts and 2 of my cousins this weekend!!! 💗💗💗 One of my cousins is 5 and she is just sooo cute!!! 😍😍😍 She has SOOOO much energy, but she’s cute!!! ❤️❤️❤️
AWW!!
Aww, girl!!!! I’m glad to be fee…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol there’s a chance you might, I really want to get into kp trinity… so yep! Also, don’t they have a contest coming up? Idk… im not on the newsletter XD
It’s ok! And yep, that was layson’s playlist and the last song was for him and Everly. A lot of the story he’s surrounded by people turning to money instead of helping…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol don’t worry about it! And yeah, happy she gets a redemption. I really didn’t expect it because she was hardly even a character, she was just there to show the general disapproval towards miners in the professions district.
Thanks! I’m super excited watching the word count grow!
That’s great you got to see your grandparents!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
XD I’ll have to wright them up sometimes lol
HmmMmm…
(Hint hint Keiryn actually never gets a ship, he’s 15 during the main plot)
Oh it’s totally fine lol. I get all your characters mixed up to! XD To me there’s freedom’s sweety bois (Not kidding I had to make sure I didn’t wright sweaty 🤣😭) and meany Frida.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwydalf-the-wise
So sorry for taking so long to get back to ya! I got a bit overwhelmed last week XD.
XD Angsty poetry sounds good!
I haven’t done much poetry myself, but it’s such a great way to express emotion!
Cool! I wright tons of stuff that doesn’t end up in the final book, it really pays off later though, they just kinda wright…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD I was just thinking I wanted to chat when I saw you were on to lol
Writing is pretty good! I feel like the last week or so I’ve just been really trying to give my writing over to God, and I’ve been working out some problems since. I just realized yesterday (Ok remember Lesli’s great aunt Fiona who was rude to Tauren?) She is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 (You’re about to be at 5k posts 😯) @freedomwriter76
Oh this looks like so much fun! I only have one wip… mwahahha that you guys know of at least XD. No point in having you guys try to guess a wip I haven’t talked about though…
(Yall I have so many ideas for tragic short stories XD I’ll have to wright…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’d do it! Sounds great, I love trying new story ideas but I can’t write a novel for each XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I think part of this is just me being a perfectionist XD It’s obvious he’s important… I just don’t know if it’s enough for the reader to be sad when he leaves. I appreciate the advice! It’s hard to fit some of those things in because his plot doesn’t start until book two, his plot starts after he leaves. I might need to change…[Read more]
- Load More

Nomnomnom