@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never really finished an entire project. I’m kind of a pantser, and that led to multiple books with over three hundred pages and no direction 🤣. I might try to redeem some of them eventually.
I’ll definitely tag you! I already have the first chapter of my WIP, Healer, in the novel critique section, so feel free to read that if you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I see…. oof!
I find that I hit a wall when I try to write things I don’t want to. So tbh, I don’t write them (Or I change it to something I will enjoy) ! If something isn’t fun for me to write, I simply don’t write it. Usually that’s because it isn’t creative enough for me to find it fun. I would try to think about why you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
LUKAS!!!! BRODY!!!! 😍😍😍
Yessss!!! 😍
That quote in Brody’s about the brother even tho they aren’t by blood is so fitting for Pax and Ara too 😭
Aww!! 🥲❤️
Cool! I love the quote on the second one. Sibling relationships in stories are great. (I have one brother myself, so….)
I know! (It plays into Ty’s character arc… an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
And yes, Lukas is also artistic. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @joy-calle @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @felicity
I CANNOT forget my two precious charries!! Lukas Barlowe and Brody. (I don’t know if he has a last name. XD) These two are my other favorite charries cuz they’re my cinnamon rolls! 😍
Lukas Bar…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll keep you in my prayers!! 🙏🏻 ❤️ Just keep praying about it as me and the other lovely folks on KP will be. Matthew 18:19 says, “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” I have witnessed the fulfillment of this promise in my ow…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah… character naming… every writer’s struggle. 🤣
You’ve already got some good ideas. I really like Light’s suggestion of Donovan, since it is more common. Her suggestion of Devlin I thought was cool as well. But if you’re going for more fantasy like, then I really like either Devlin or Bronson. Gwyndalf’s suggestion of Kedrin sou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(You made some great points as well! 🙂 I enjoyed hearing someone else’s viewpoint on the subject.)
I once again emphasize your final point that we are brothers and sisters, and we all must love one another, and keep facing towards Him!
(Exactly! 😄)
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I like Skyler. or was it spelled Skylar? Also Derek. KIDDING And I know I liked another one but I’m going blank right now.
(It’s spelled with like “Skylar.” With some of the charries in my trilogy, I just tweaked the spelling of normal names. XD For example, Ruben, Adalynn, Fynn, Skylar, Malyk, and Lukas. XD That’s over half…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
You mean Fin!?!?!?!? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
YES!!! I love him so much!!! 🥰🥰
EV!!! I luv him! He’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Yes!! He’s pretty cool!! 😎
Luca is probably my favorite. He’s so sweet!! (And I only remember a few of your other charries. 😬😂)
Jonathan! 😄 I haven’t heard a ton about him, but fro…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I guess it depends on how you use it. I post art every now and then, but If i disappear for 1 month nobody would question it because it’s mostly friends that follow me. idk what path to take tbh, because I like sharing about art and writing but I don’t like pressure. I like film and have enjoyed making reels at times, but tbh it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh cool!
Idk how arcs are really supposed to work so I never would have realized it was different XD
Have you read the green ember? I really liked that negative arc (at first, the up part was unrealistic imo) it felt so real! (Not the up part again though, I would have changed that)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
XD Yw! I get that, it seems a little overwhelming. I like instagram because there’s no pressure, but any time I start seriously thinking about becoming a regular poster my stress increases lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
IKR? They’re so cute XD
(Also I’m way to excited to see my art thing on your blog tommorow XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
XD Ancient lol
Layson is 18 when he adopts Maylee who is 3, so yeah… he’s kinda still figuring out life. It’s like a coming of age arc with a lot of pressure XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooooh, that is an interesting idea! I shall do some research… At the moment I’m going for real-world roots, but I’m open to meaning within my world!
- Load More
