@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This paragraph had a lot of they do this than that. I would try to replace some of it with descriptions of them doing this, like idk maybe Ev’s shoes slide in the gravel as he makes his way down? Maybe the cave was dark, and they come out into the moonlight? I wasn’t able to envision the kinda “vibe” of the setting…
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*facepalm* WHOOOOPS. Sorry girls!!!!
XD That’s okay girl!! Everyone does it 😅
Aw thanks!!!!!! I’m so glad you like it! I might be able to share some of it on here soon.
You’re sooo welcome!!! Yes, it sounds SO AWESOME!!! Ooh okay! 😀
Well, more like a couple days. 😄 And I still have a ton to figure out. It’s been a while since I was rea…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds really cool! I’ll definitely be on here later to see yours and share mine. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Unfortunately, the pictures won’t come through, but I’ll get you descriptions later!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I love it! 😃
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, girl, you’re so sweet!!! ❤️❤️❤️
You’re so welcome!! Aww, thank you!! You are too! ❤️❤️❤️
You’re soooooo welcome!!!! 💗🥰💖
💖💖💖
Well…anything you wanna talk about? 🙂
I’m not doing much right now. XD
Sure! I’m about to eat dinner, but I can talk for a few minutes! If I suddenly disappear, I went to eat dinner, cuz my dad lik…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooh!! Awesome! 😀
Poor Lukas!! The sweet baby 😭❤😭❤
So, maybe for the grizzly bear, it would probably wake up before the soldiers got there, because it would probably smell Ev. But it really depends on the time of year. It could’ve been hibernating!
(I just learned that bears actually don’t hibernate, they really only enter a l…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You are sooooo welcome!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗
❤️❤️❤️
Yeah, I’m good. 😅😂 It still hurts, but some ice and heat certainly helped it feel better 😉 But I’m okay! ❤️ No need to worry but thank you for your concern! 🥰
Okay, good 😊 Yeah!! I’m glad you’re feeling better! Of course! ❤️🥰
Yeah…it happens. 😅 It’s not fun, but it’s a part of the process t…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Write as much as youd like! I LOVE both of your posts on here!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awww, that sounds like so much fun, albeit busy/tiring! ❤️😅😂😁💖 I’m glad you’re doing so well!!!
Yes it was!! 😅😁💖 Thank you!! 💖💖
I’m doing pretty well, thanks for asking, girl!!! 💖💖💖
You’re so welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️
I pulled a muscle helping my mom and dad shovel gravel today though… (like, felt it when I pulled it…😬) But otherwise…
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
TONY!!!! AHH THE BABY!!! AND SAM!!!! AHHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭
AND XDXD PETER!!! AHAHAH He’s sooo adorable with those s’mores!!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awwwwwwwww, so sweet!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yep, we’ve all got those scenes XD😍😁
Yesss!! ❤️❤️❤️ Haha, XD, yes we do 😁😅
How are you doing today, girl? I’ve been thinking about you. ❤️💗
Aww, girl, that means so much!! I’ve been thinking about you too!! 💗 I’m doing great!! These past few days have been really good, though busy. We hel…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aw, girl, it’s okay! Thank you for understanding 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I like this scene a lot! The action was really good!
I felt the pacing was pretty good, although it would have been nice to have some more descriptions and less statements about what they did.
The soldiers were coming ever closer. Ev ran out of the cave with Ami close on his heels. His eyes frantically searched the forest for a place…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the advice!
Yes, I have seen a lot on writer’s block for sure, and it’s good to know to avoid outlining. While I can’t say I have a lot of experience with romance, I love worldbuilding, so that might just fit!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
No problem! Thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay, thanks! I’ll have to think that over. 🙂
- Load More
