@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AWWW I love Tauren SOOOO MUCH 😍😍😍😍 And just so sweet and adorable just ughhh ❤️❤️❤️ Like that part when he was saying:
“Mom, how did Grandpa die?” Tauren says with a laugh. “Oh, he took some really bad advice to cross a sketchy bridge.”
Wait if I died, I wouldn’t have kids! It’s too late, I’m not changing it.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes!!! The accent!!!🤣🤣
Yes, IKR?! 🤣🤣
I love that little story!! 😂
Reminds of a certain…Neverending Story perhaps??? 🤣🤣
What’s that? I’ve never heard of it, sry. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
No, you don’t have to but thanks for offering!!
Ok!
Hmm… I don’t know. You can make them their full size. That may be more interesting. 😏😁
Go for it!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I don’t mind at all! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
It’s good with me!! I’ve really wanted to see more of Ridley since you posted his mood board a while back! He seems to be a very good antagonist type charrie!!
And I ALWAYS love when those charries are redeemed!! 😀
Oooof…Kainda…
😡😤😡😤
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @loopylin
Layson watches from the side as Ellie and Eddie reunite. He smiles, enjoying their enjoyment of seeing eachother again. He looks back in the direction of the loud crash that had sounded moments earlier.
“What was that?” Maylee’s small voice travels up from below.
“Hm? We don’t know yet.” Layson says,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, please share it! I would love to read it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
XD I’m so glad you like them! I’m so looking forwards to writing my second book once I figure it all out… it’s basically a ton of events that challenge Layson’s glass half full outlook, but he learns a whole lot from it and ends up getting the family he always wanted in the end😭
Hmm… yeah you do seem like a little but of a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Eww it’s snowing again! I wanted sunshine! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
XD now I feel like sharing what I’m working on lol (It’s totally unedited and it’s just a snippet, I seem to do really long chapters lol so I didn’t put the whole thing here.)
“Ok so… I think on the other side of this bridge there might be a district opening…”
Layson points across a small bridge. It tetters…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Woah that was sooo sad! It was really good though! The scene with Riker and Leon was really good. And I feel for both of them! Honestly, this sounds like a villain origins story for Leon, but I believe he’ll figure it out eventually…?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh and you have to listen to it! It’s by Fk&c and it’s the best XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks girl!! And that’s so great you have so many pages! ╰(*°▽°*)╯
I’ll bet Riker’s having a great time….
😖😬😬
What part are you at rn? Is it like rising action or nearing climax?
I’m at 138 pages rn and about 46k words… like almost 50k! I can’t believe it! I’m just starting on Laysons arc a little bit at this point.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds like a awesome message!Ours was about how those who are following Christ look like fools in the sight of the world, and if you don’t, maybe you aren’t living a christian life, because we will look different. It was good!
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedom
I’m doing pretty well thanks for asking! I cleaned sooo much yesterday…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww that’s such a great message!! Love it!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
I am great!!! How are you?
Also, Min, I finally listened to Cheering You On last night…
SUCH A GOOD SONG!!! UGH I LOVE IT SO MUCH just ❤❤❤😍😍😍
Now it always will remind me of you 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
How are you all this Sunday?
- Load More
