@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin, you can go next if you want. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
🤯
Any questions?
(I wouldn’t know what to ask. 😂)
How would you feel if you found out that you lived on a donut?
(Hm… 🤔 Then I’d ask):
Is the donut edible??
🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool!
Wait… you changed it again! Is that Thor? Ack, I hope I got that right lol!
Aww thanks for asking! I’m doing kinda sorta ok XD
I just started that in person class yesterday (was sick the first day) it’s alright. We were making animated Gifs in photoshop which I finished early because I’ve done some animation and have…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @awsumfaith @anyone
Not gonna lie I have no idea how those tags didn’t work last time. 😕
Here’s the next bit of the Dragonsbane Society:
Tali pressed a rough cloth to her temple, where Brycen had hit her. The gash had mostly stopped bleeding by now, but it still stung. Atticus paced the tent, and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, for Eclipse, he’s sort of an antihero, so… I don’t have as much of that problem. I do, however, have a villain that really gets on my nerves, and so I figured writing about him in a castle would end up kind of crazy. 😅🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah my first character castle-ish thing is with a villain, so I’m figuring that out.
Idk how you guys are writing yourselves into it, too. I can’t write about myself very well, which is weird, cause I know what I would do for most things… idk. 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂
Heh, no… I used to call her Kyrah, and accidentally still spell it that way sometimes instead of what I call her now, Kirah. So anytime that happens is unintentional. 😅 I found just recently that in the Crescent patrol there was another girl, Kira, so I don’t know what I was thinking there…
Fun fact, Kirah’s…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@everyone
I just had an awesome time reading through this whole thing… I got bored. 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
1. Swords be awesome! 🤣 Awesome name by the way. 🙂
(Ok, i’ll stop trying to be a pirate XD. It’s not working too well)
2. Oooh, Edmund is so cool! Awesome choice. I might have to go with… hmmm… maybe Janner or Arthram Wingfeather from WFS.
3. Yeah, I couldn’t think of one I would change either. I completely agree!!!
4. My…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh, I love Griffin! I vote Griffin!!! 😃
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Ahoy there! I’m… late. 😅 How come I didn’t see this until now?
Anyway, I be Solfyre! (Or Ava, or KyrontheArcanin, ye can call me pretty much anythin’ 🙂) I enjoy writing (obviously XD), reading, guitar-playing, dragons, wolves, cats, and a whole lot of other stuff. I write mainly fantasy but have been trying some sci-fi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-on-here-I-just-didn’t-want-to-go-through-and-find-all-the-tags-XD
I came up with a question 😏 (Which there may actually be an answer to… 🤔
What shape is the universe?
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @kyrontheracanin
Oooh, so I don’t have any ideas for the next part of the story, but I think the boy should be named Griffin or Silas. I can’t choose which. 😛
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, I’d be down for the boarding school idea. 😄 It’d be really fun!!
Ev
“Get called on a lot, Ev, don’t you?” Tony asked, as they got situated in the back row. “That’s why you know you don’t get called on in the back.” He pulled out his books, calculator, and other items needed for the class.
Sam smirk…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow, I couldn’t stop calling Sam a boy for some reason XD
I’ll go ahead and tag you, too: @loopylin
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I don’t mind at all! Better for you to start it off than me. 🤣
If Azar had been in control, Eclipse was sure he’d be jumping up and down. Well, don’t just stand there! the spirit commanded. Say something! Honestly, you’re terrible. I should have picked Lumeo instead.
Humans, Eclipse thought with a sigh. Of all creatures...
The gi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
Poor November!!! 😭😭 They do forgive him in the end… right?? 😢
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @acancello @whalekeeper @awsumfaith @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
Hello everyone!
Sorry, I haven’t been on much, we lost power for 4 days and now have family in town. I just wanted to let y’all know that I’ll be on again in a few days and will catch up on things…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alright. 🙂
Derek
“Nice to meet you, Derek!” Madeline said enthusiastically. “I’m sure we’ll soon be best friends.”
Derek nodded, keeping his forced smile. He glanced over at the tall man. But maybe you and I won’t be great friends, he thought.
“Oh, that’s just Sam,” Madeline explained. “Don’t mind him. He doesn’t talk anymore. But…[Read more]
- Load More

I’m glad you’ve gotten power back. That must’ve not been fun. 😬 We’ve been having lots of rain/storms in our area, and today we have a tornado watch, sooo yep. Some bad weather.
Anyway… XD
Ok! Talk to ya later!! 😄
Me toooooo! It was horrible. XD We were watching a foster boy with a lot of energy during the power outage and then 4 little cousins all 8 and under were hear as well so it was chaos! But yes, the weather has been crazyyyyyyyy
Lol, XD. I TOTALLY understand. Almost all of my cousins on my Dad’s side of the family are younger than me; and we had all of my Dad’s side over at my grandparents house for Christmas last year. That’s like 30-something people… so… yeah, I can understand the chaos. 😬🤣
Ooof yeah, on my mom’s side, I have four older cousins and two ones that are barely younger but then my dad’s side is all VERY younger. 😅
Thanks Freedom! Amen to that, the weather has been so crazy!
Where in the US do you live? Cuz where I’m at it’s gonna be 80!!!!!!!
AGREED! Goodness, yes, it’s weird because they’re family and you want to be with them but then they’re also crazy and tiring. 😅😂