@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Ottoline
She knew that he was waiting for her to tell him her story. They all were. Her first instinct was to shove the memories away. But he had been vulnerable and shared his. And so she began.
Letting go of his hand, just for a moment, she brought her shaking hands…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That is so good! (Quick question: Is the house itself talking or dose someone have a hidden speaker or something like that?)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
THE HOUSE
Teapots rattle in the cabinets. Kaine looks down as the floor shifts under his feet, wavering like water.
“Hello, new residents of this beautiful riverfront cabin. Excuse me, I’m flattering myself. “Who is this?”, you may ask?” A loud voice echoes from the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
XDXD
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
HugoÂ
Ottoline found him within minutes. She did really care for him, his eyes must have made her feel sorry for him. No, he didn’t want anyone to feel sorry for him. Ever.
He sat down by the pillar and tried to stop the tears as she came over, but it was…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love it! Especially Hannah 😀
That’s so sad and sweet at the same time!❤️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s so cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol yeah, definitely protective older brother vibes XD
Thanks for the movie recs! Of course they are all historical XD I’ll add those to my recommendations list! WW2 is a particularly triggering time though.. it really depends on the movie for me.
I’ll tell you what I think of the first movie when I finish it! Also something…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks! They are so sweet 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Tbh a lot of my characters so far have been only children, but I’m planning to maybe start a new WIP about four siblings. 😁
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
They are so sweet together!😭 💗 I think I’m going to share Hugos story in the next scene ill write later tonight, I feel so bad having his story told again, Its so sad!
Hottoline forever!!
This is literally the most adorable scene you wrote, I almost cried 🙂
She found him, behind a pillar.
He was crying.
She sat down…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh cool! I kinda… know those characters? I know who Felix is, and I feel like I know Hans? Not sure about the others.
@acancello @trailblazor
Ok I’m joining!
This looks like so much fun!
Ok so… I hardly have any actual families… lot’s of only children. So what I’m going to do for this is use Jonathan’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah, that was kind of my plan that they could share each other’s stories!
Also, I love their “romance” they’re sooooo cute!!!
HOTTOLINE FOREVER!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Ottoline
“It’s going to be okay,” Hugo said, his voice cracking. Ottoline barely even heard him. She could still hear Jraldath’s words echoing in her mind…worthless…stupid….ugly, she could still feel the jarring sensation as she hit the floor. It is not okay, …[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Oh my gosh guys…Ottoline’s story is so sad, reading it literally almost made me cry (and I wrote it)!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
maybeeeeeeee
XD
Seriously tho, I hadn’t used it in, like…a year?? He’s been recently learning how to play Guitar, and so I gave him mine. He’s enjoying it and thanked me again yesterday in a text for giving it to him. Glad I could help bring him some joy <3
XDXD
Well I’m glad you got to give it to somebody who will use it more…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
aww that was cute! I love Peitro XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww that was really sad and really sweet. ;(
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Kaine
Kaine wanders over to the couch absentmindedly as Hugo rushes out of the room. Lifting his backpack off his shoulders, he slowly opens it to see a small furry face poking out. Kaine’s cat, fluffy, sleepily looks around the new environment as he lifts her from…[Read more]
- Load More
