@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I just finished the winter soldier!! 🤩🤩🤩 In basically one sitting… but lol, I had to know what happened.
The action was soooo good! I’ve seen Bucky’s knife flip before but It’s just the coolest XD
It’s so funny, I’ve been waiting to see Bucky for so long, and every-time he comes on screen it’s like
🤩😍😮😫😭😭
Oh no!! he’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer
Okay guys, sorry I’m late, but meet the McKinleys!
Reuben McKinley
He’s 45, with blue eyes and blonde hair. He’s very kind and loves to talk with people. He’s one of those parent’s who’ll stay hours at church talking with other parents! He’s good looking and muscular.
Ada McKinley
She’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer @grcr @everyone
Okay guys…sorry I’m late, but meet the McKinleys!
Reuben McKinley
45 years old, 6’3. He’s easygoing and friendly, very easy to talk to. He’s one of those parents that will stay at church for hours chatting it up. He has blue eyes and blonde hair, good looking and muscular.
Ada McK…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer @grcr @everyone
Sorry guys, I’m super late! Anything important that I missed that I should know before I make my “family”?
-
Allison replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thank you! I followed you back 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It would be kind of cool if someone was talking over them and guiding them the whole time, and at the end, reveal themselves, but a talking house is pretty cool also! 😀
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooo, I like it!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
LOVED that Seb scene, girl!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AWWW LEON!!! 😭😭😭
It’s so sad his wife died in October, such a beautiful time of the year that he has to deal with that.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Okay, cool! Wasn’t sure. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AWWWW
I love all of the kids!!!
Wait, so are Chrissa, Anna and Mason bio-siblings in different families?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I will forever respect you now. I have never been stung by a bee, miraculously, but I have no wish to. You have braved a challenge I have never encountered. *Raises glass*
*bows* well thank you.
*salutes* t’was very difficult, but alas, life tends to be…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I KNOWWW!!!! It’s so conflictingly bittersweettttt 😭😭😍😍 After we finished it I just laid on my bed in shock, and my 11 year old brother comforted me ❤❤
Awwww, haha that’s actually very sweet. My brothers would just laugh. 😂
Yess!! Oh they do give off such a fall vibe I lovee ittt 😍 Those movies were filmed in such beautiful p…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I followed you! And I can see all of your pins too. 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love it! 😭😭
Also I finished the first captain America yesterday! It was really good! watching Bucky get ignored by Carter was really funny XD He’s not used to that
-
Allison replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I dont know how that whole thing popped up, but its kind of cool? Hope it still works!
-
Allison replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @starshiness @smiley @grcr @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @savannah_grace-2009 @highscribeofaetherium @anyone whos intrested!
This forum is a little old, but I figured we can still ise it 🙂 . But, I finally have started getting into Pintrest (Posting wise. I always loved making boards!) You can follow me if you want and I would love…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I have thought about what you said about the problems with Ottoline’s character, and have decided on a few new things about her history. I was thinking that instead of just the “laboratory”, that they take the Paynes to a work camp to build tools and new technology. Then if they become sick, or get out of line, then the Pythonos…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hm… we can go with speakers, whatever works.
- Load More
