@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I measure drawings in the amount of time spent drawing 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oooh! I like the style of it. Its kind of sad/happy/hopeful 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh, ok! I got it, thanks!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh yes I love questions like these! Honestly lot’s of what I learned is from reading comics myself, I think it’s the best way to learn, but here’s some tips.
Start with a establishing shot. Establishing shots bleed all the way to the edge of the top of the page. It’s like a cinematic wide shot to establish location. If there are any…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @grcr @freedomwriter76
Just for fun, I’m posting Ottoline’s mood board/aesthetic. Because why not, lol.
Do you guys have mood boards for any characters in this party? If so, feel free to post them. (Pics are FINALLY working again!!!)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @keilah-h
Here’s another one, my new favorite that I did a couple weeks ago. Pics are finally working again!!!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Trailblazer are now friends 3 years ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
Anyone else love moodboards/aesthetics? I tried explaining it to my class…and they think I’m weird. Not that they didn’t think that before, lol.
-
Yeah, I love them! I actually discovered they were a thing through KP 😅
-
Same! I didn’t know they existed until KP either.
-
-
I didn’t know they were a thing until I joined KP either. I haven’t made any, but I might try it at some point. Where do you get the images that you use in them?
-
@jonas I think they’re really fun, and help me build the characters and capture their personality. I look up the images either on google or on canva photos. I design all my boards on a website called Canva. It’s free unless you get the premium version.
-
Okay. Thanks! I’ll have to try that.
-
No problem! I am completely obsessed with them now, and they’re just super fun especially when you’ve hit a mental roadblock in your writing (TOTALLY not speaking from experience….i mean, not at all….jk)
-
Yeah. It sounds like another thing to distract me from actually writing XD. You can never have too many of those!
-
Haha yeah….I have KP, music, school. volleyball, friends, and now moodboards to distract me, lol
-
-
-
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh, I wasn’t, but it sounds really cool… I don’t know if I’ll have enough time, though. Maybe I’ll try to finish my novel by the end of that month?
What about you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This looks really cool! I’d be interested to read it if you ever post it! What do you mean by digital face claims?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yep, I’m on YDubs! Thanks for the tag @hybridlore 😁
Uh, let’s see. A little bit about me. I play guitar and sing for church, I’m about to be a PK, I just sort of finished a decent sized novel (no editing, so it’s kinda rough XD), and I’m working on a sequel. Hybridlore is kind of the beta reader for all that stuff (:
Aaaaanyway,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥹
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Actually, I think I need to send a different link in order for you to follow the right one… just figured out how to make it work for the account I use more often. Sorry about that!
https://pin.it/4BoUxPm this should be it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yep! I followed you back since it said I wasn’t, XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@rainmaker
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m hybridlore, or just Hybrid, a homeschooled sophomore in high school, violinist, and writer. I also write ya/mg science fiction and dystopian!What is your cyberpunk dystopian about? It sounds really interesting!
I skimmed your responses to everyone else’s questions, and I also really like the Lunar…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi again! I’m pretty sure I’ve already introduced myself, and I’m late XD
I love the Wingfeather Saga, but I haven’t read anything else by Andrew Peterson yet .. I’m excited to, though! I’m waiting on Adorning the Dark, I think. And I also really liked Our of the Silent Planet!
I’m not on YWW, but I know that @kyronthearcanin is!…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@thearcanceaxiom
That’s very true! It’s a skill that takes a lot of time to develop, taking in a lot of different ideas from pros, plot, character, and bringing those different ideas into something cohesive is a challenge, but it’s worth it in the end!
I have a cousin that’s older than me, and he once read my work and said “I bet I could write…[Read more]
- Load More


