@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Hi! Saw this topic and wanted to check it out! It’s really interesting so far!
I think in the beginning, the style of the writing was kind of confusing. Overall it does give the idea of like, very choppy thoughts, sort of less established, so if that’s what you were going for, then great job. I just think that it might throw…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Sarah!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
I wouldn’t say I’m a Tolkien geek, but I really enjoy what I’ve read by him. I’ve watched all the movies (which I know can be quite different from the books 😉 ) but I recently finished…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to KP, Brianne!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!
I’m thirteen as well! (Well, almost fourteen.) And I’m homeschooled too! I think that there are a lot of homeschoolers on here. 😉
So cool that you’ve visited Denmark!! I would love to visit Europe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
So cool! I’m a homeschooled freshman as well!
Horses are awesome! I used to love them when I was younger, but not as much anymore. I have a friend who is really into horses and riding, so I hea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Actually, just kidding. She’s not 5’2’’. She’s actually 5’ 5’’
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @freedomwriter76
Ok, I’m going to add in a new character, if everyone’s okay with that. This is Amir’s love interest throughout his story.

Shirin (pronounced Shi-reen) Hedieh al Azar
(just like Amir, everyone calls her by her second name)Appearance: thick, curly, dark br…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I use an app called Moodboard. It can be a little glitchy at times, but it works for me. I have Canva, I’ve just never used it to make moodboards before. And I find my pics by just googling stuff, like quotes and aesthetics.
-
Brianne and
TheArcaneAxiom are now friends 3 years ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I’ve been playing viola for one year now, but I started playing violin when I was eight, so I usually say I’ve been playing a ‘stringed instrument’ for five years.
Awesome! I actually had a different friend who switched to viola after starting on violin, too. Do you like viola better? You probably do XD What do you prefer about it?
[Read more] -
Brianne and
hybridlore are now friends 3 years ago -
Brianne and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years ago -
MineralizedWritings and
Smiley are now friends 3 years ago -
Brianne and
Smiley are now friends 3 years ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
What inspires my writing? many things. A Trail ride on horseback makes me think of a calming scene in fantasy with elves and such if it is a beautiful fall day like it was today, actually. For my current bok, my emotions and what my heart says. Often I pour out my heart in my writing, twisting it as the word touch the page to fit my MC and so…
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi there! I think I would probably lean more toward the soft worldbuilding category, but I’m a pretty healthy balance of both I’d say.
As for learning languages, I don’t try learning many, but I’ve been learning Danish on and off for about a year now (I can never practice, though, so I’m not very good at all).
I’ve tried a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
@emma_mcpherson how are you?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oh also I use a black fabercastel polychromos, it’s worth it for the money. My main brown is a caren d’ache, but the only reason I have a few of those it because I found some on clearance. I would never pay full price for one of those😫
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it!
I did a pencil sketch, went over it in pen, erased the pencil, and then colored it with prismacolor colored pencils.
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
It did! Your welcome!😊
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I copied and pasted it! Hope it works! Thanks!
- Load More
