@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
A couple last name suggestions for Elissa:
Cromwell, McKay, Adler, Finnegan, Underwood, Halifax, Bancroft
Don’t feel obligated to use any, as you can see I kinda like unique names 😂 and they very well might not fit your story.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Yeah KP is being weird for me too lol
Love it! I’m so curious how the dynamic’s play out, and I love your names too! That’s great you can work on your book in chapters… LOL I have zero clue how to start XD
I have a sketchbook with a sheet for each character and possible plot points, and a couple word files for when I come up with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What’s your favorite snack to eat while writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yep. It’s been happening a lot to me since I started writing. My mom’s like “You’re really quite”
And I’m just sat in the back of the car planning out the emotional falling action for book 2 in my head…
And she asks why i’m pacing. I think I figured walking while doing nothing looks more normal than sitting at the table staring and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
but I was just like “I just LOVE IT XD” (I started and binged the series this year. Can’t wait till the ninth book this November!!!!!!)
That’s great! It feels awesome to find that series you just can’t put down!
I already mentioned that just reading in general Kinda inspires me, just especially series that I love and adore where…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What’s your favorite snack to eat while writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I usually write whenever I am suddenly attacked by an overloading creative brain
Lol I get that! I have been thinking about my story more lately and my parents have started asking why I’m pacing 😂 I walk around while writing in my head sometimes
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What’s your favorite snack to eat while writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Great question!
I think I joined KP while you were gone so… I’m Aubrey! Nice to meet you! 😀
I like to eat chocolate while writing, but obviously I don’t get to do that often. If I ate chocolate every time I wrote it would be a serious problem 😂. What about you?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Those are really pretty! I love barn owls too! I really like the blue one with the little jellies 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@folith-feolin @power @ava-blue @whalekeeper
Keiryn watches in curious fear as the wolf creature emerges from the fog. He takes a couple steps back.
She looks really tough. I don’t know why, her presence just made the air really tense.
The Anim removes a stringed instrument, and begins playing it softly. Keiryn tenses at the familiar sound. His…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@thelooneyone
I don’t do one thing a lot, but occasionally try making new things.
I’d love to see some of it if you want too share 😀
That’s cool, though! Liquified mineral shooting out of the unicorn’s horn. Yeah, that’s cool. And a cool plot line! 🤣
Thanks lol! As far as plot goes, there wasn’t much. But it was really fun too make up random…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Leatherworking sounds so cool! I can also see how it would be expensive. 😐 What else have you made?
Yeah it’s a lot of fun! I made a binocular case, and cut up the old one to use as a pattern. I used the old logo and incorporated it into the new case. I kinda went ham with the price on that project… just had to have a piece of that…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
We have to take the driver’s Ed class, then our six hours of driving and six hours of watching with an instructor, then 50 hours or six months of permit driving, 10 at night. Then you take the tests and you get your license!
Oh ok, that’s pretty similar too us.
Leather! Leather-work is unfortunately a bit of an expensive hobby, I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
t112
“A tavern, you know, like a hostelry. . . inn. . . public house?
Keiryn stares at the creature, entirely dumbfounded.
“A watering hole?”
A well? He want’s me to take him to a well?
“You know what, forget it. Just take me to your big chief, or whatever you call him.”
Big chief? I guess I’m just going to look more…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!! 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, thanks. I guess I won’t leave my backpack alone like that again 😅 Kinda disapionted because I made the wallet 🙁 and it had 30$ in it. 🙁
For us it’s 10 hours night driving, 40 hours day driving, drivers ed, and five drives. Then we get to drive unsupervised with a license. And after that no kids under 20 in the car unless…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m doing driver’s Ed too!
Ayyyye
I just did my first drive, but I’ve been driving on my student permit (ok, now I’m driving with a student permit paper copy now because my wallet and keys were stolen at the climbing gym 😭) for a couple months.
One of the more recent times we went down to the beach at night, laid on towels, and sta…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Here’s a updated drawing of Keiryn. I just like this one a bit better than the other one I posted here.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sorry for the delayed response! I was trying to give some of the other members a chance to catch up 🙂
@Ava-blue @Whale-keeper feel free to jump in whenever (No pressure, I know life gets in the way)!
Keiryn
Oops. Not what I meant too do.
Keiryn scurries out of the trapdoor, being sure to leave it open.
Doesn’t seem like the most w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@thelooneyone
Sorry for the late reply… school. And driver’s Ed. -_-
I get the big cities thing! I love the outdoors (was a birdwatcher before my family stopped going on birdwatching outings together, it’s not exactly safe to go alone) but for me I can’t spend too much time away from the city, lol perhaps it’s because I was b…[Read more]
- Load More
