@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Love those!! Thanks for sharing! A few mornings ago I was reading the scriptures, but I don’t remember exactly what chapter or title, but one of the scriptures was:
“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he be drowned in the d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I like both of them : )
Lyla’s so cool ❤️
Thank you!! Yes we love our mood boards 😅😂. Yeah, I tried to find aesthetics in that pink color.
Ooh DANTE!! Love it! That looks like him. 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwriting
Thats alright girl!! A week or so ago I thought @mineralizedwritings character Layson was her other charrie Tauren 😂. And then this week I thought @keilah-h’s character Kad was @Loopylinns. So don’t worry 😉!
Ooh I love your mood board!! That’s so cool 😀!! Love it ❤️!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
That looks really good!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I gave her a hug for you. She said thanks 😂❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I actually shared that one 😊. Thank you! Your welcome! Okay I will
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings
Awww thank y’all!! It took me forever to make this. I’m a major perfectionist 😂😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
OMG. IS PAXTON ABOUT TO COMFORT DIETRICH?!?! Y’ALL PUTTING MY EMOTIONS INTO OVERDRIVE TONIGHT XDD.
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Soo…I already kinda liked Dietrich, (better than Adolphus and Frida, anyway…and when he wasn’t abusing Leo and Rueben and the brothers) And now GIRL!!!! OH MY GOSH GIRL, DIETRICH!!! THATS SO SAD AND ABSOLUTELY AWESOME THAT HE’S CHANGING!!! And in your actual book he’s getting a redemption ark too?! Girl!! ❤&…[Read more]
-
Light and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. I will be sharing some of my more recent work someday soon. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
What you write about seems so cool!! I’d love to hear about it! Don’t worry, I can rant too!
1. Probably the 18th century Irish cottage
2. Everton would be a phoenix. Amidala would be… maybe a fox? Corie would be a unicorn lol. Tyrone would be a wolf.
3. My fave character would most likely be Artham or any of the Igiby child…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok. I have to share the first chapter of a book I tried to write a few years back. It’s so cringy.
I’ve written worse, tho. My writing has changed, even though you guys haven’t seen it yet.
When one’s life is normal and almost perfect, it seems nothing too out of the ordinary or anything bad might happen; but during these times of normali…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow those are some great ones! Thanks for posting
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law, but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
That one’s got to be my favorite.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Love your moodboard for Lyla! You’ve got some great stuff on there 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Yes, Bandit is adorable!
-
Light replied to the topic Dystopian anyone? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That sounds absolutely amazing!! I’m totally adding it to my tbr list!! Thanks for sharing!
- Load More
