@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah!! 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Glad you like it! It’s super weird how it went that direction without me even thinking about it lol. It started off underground the whole time, but the story was different for a long time. The plot I was first using Tauren had a twin brother who was sent out of the bunker to go to war, and Tauren was sent too, but more of too prove…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity
That is so funny!! 🤣 We siblings don’t really not use real words, but it’s more like not full sentences. (Or words for that matter.) Or we quite memes or stupidly funny YouTube videos. 😂 -
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
How cute!! ❤️ -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
No I haven’t! what’s it about?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re not obligated! If you want to though, just do it whenever works best for you 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll definitely go back and read through the other chapters. I just don’t have time now.🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @freedomwriter76
Lyla
Before Julius could reply, a door leading into the hall opened quickly and two people stepped in. (@keilah-h what do they look like?)
The man had a rifle pointed at us. We all jumped up as he asked loudly, “Who are you?!”I glanced over at Matthew. His eyes were wid…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Just marry a voice actor, then he’ll be able to do all the fun ones…JK!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
I’ll keep that in mind… 😉🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! Siblings are the best. Tbh, I don’t think I would learn patience without them! 😂 I was about to say communication as well, but believe me, communicating with siblings is a lot different than with other people! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool! He’s trying to find the, uh… thing to the… place.
Good guess, it’s not what you’re thinking though. You’re close. 😀
hahahah I confuse people XD -
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I just listened to it! I don’t listen to Casting Crowns much atm, but I definitely heard that song before. Probably ages ago when we use dot listen to the christian radio on the way to school, bit of a throwback. Thanks for the suggestion, been awhile since I heard that!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Ok, let me try to fix this real quick. This is going to be confusing XD I’ve just never rp’ed Tauren or Lesli, and I really wanted too now 😂 and I can’t figure out Kaine’s character arc atm.
Kaine
Kiane and Everly walk slowly down the hall with the rest of the group. A large crash sounds from across the way. Kaine…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww man! I had just written a RP with Kaine getting out his bow and aiming it right back at Crosshair 😅😂. And Mattthew was just like “whoa man.” XD So is it gonna be like they were never there or they just disappear and are replaced withTauren and Lesli, and everyone’s like “whoa. Where’s Kaine and Everly??” 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keliah-h @felicity (srry I cant remember if you’re in our group, I’m confused now lol) @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin
I’m going to swap Tauren and Lesli in for Kaine and Everly, I’m not currently writing those two so they are a bit less fun to rp. So yeah, Kaine and Everly mysteriously disappear.
Tauren: 6’2″, 16 years old. Brown…[Read more]
- Load More
