@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure lol! I actually introduced myself here awhile ago with my irl name because I wasn’t familiar with kp customs and idk wanted to have it one there 😂
fire away!
-
Light started the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone!! I’ve seen pics of charries scattered around the forum, but I haven’t found a topic for just pictures of characters…so I made this!! Feel free to post anything else about your charries too!
Tags!! @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @queen_of_alva…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😁
Your welcome 😊!!
Thx!! Lol Now you understand where Ami’s coming from when she says she likes him. 🤣
Oh yeah!! Definitely 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmm…curious how that went. I personally dislike the word cute for describing guys. I don’t think they like it, basing that off of my brothers’ reactions…(they think it’s awful). 🤣 I like the word handsome way better….but then, I have next to no experience with this stuff so…
Haha! Yeah, I’m pretty sure brothers hate being called cute. Me…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @arien
Awww, I love everyone’s charries name meanings!! So, for Matthew and Lyla I did look up a bunch of names and their meanings, and I chose the two that seemed most fitting and I liked the most.
Matthew means: Gift of God.
Lyla means: Island B…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the fun topic!
Oh, I really like the name Ruben. And of course, Everton. He’s my favorite from your WIP.
Oh! I like the name Dante.
I like Ellisa’s name, and it’s meaning too! 😀
Have I met Grant yet? 🤔
Oh I like the name Aedan! And little fiery one 😂 that’s funny.
I like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! So happy to see you back!
A new novel…
I love to make suggestions, could you tell us the general idea you have already, if you have one?
Is it fantasy? Modern life? I mean I really have a thing for dystopian type writing (my one and only WIP is) so that’s what my mind immediately jumps too. There’s just so many…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that’s funny! I could never talk to my mom about something like that, wayyy to awkward to me. My sister is my go to for those conversations. We came to the conclusion that cute and handsome have different meanings, but lol it just depends on how you use it. Like my oc Kaine is cute. He has curly hair, he gets nervous, and he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Of course!! 😁
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
thank you for fixing it😊!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Can’t remember who asked, yeah Tauren does have glasses.
Okay!! Oh, it was me who asked. I love glasses on a boy. My little brother I love that drawing of him you posted earlier 😊!
Aww, poor Tauren!! My charries won’t judge you buddy!! They’re not what you would call exactly tall either 😂😅!
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh wow, this forum did get off topic! I had a super busy weekend and I’m just now getting back on! Sorry I kind of started it . . . well, actually not sorry, it’s fun to read this guys LOL 🤣🤣
Lol, Yep!! Yeah, I get what you mean 🤣 lol.
I kind of have a crush on my character Aedan, honestly . . . he’s not what I’d call cu…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! That sounds super cool! I suppose i’m saying I’d like to live in your WIP than? 😅
Well it looks cool, and I’d totally read that book.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Love your new pfp! It makes me want to go on a grand adventure in whatever world that is 😂 Like I want to be there. Now. And I want some important adventurer girl role in that story.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha how’d you guess? Other than the fact that he’s an adorable, shy and blue eyed, sandy brown haired, sweet 13 year old boy?🤣🤣And I write from his pov the most in the castle 😂.
Yeah, he just seems like a really sweet kid. And what’s not to love about him? He’s always nervous too?
I’m sorry!! Did you want to answer the quest…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone
Tauren looks over as a determined looking girl pushes a nervous boy over towards him.
“Hi,” The boy says shyly.
“Oh. Hello,” Tauren says, barley avoiding a stutter.
The girl nudges the boy expectantly.
“Oh! I-I-I’m Matthew,” He says, with a stutter.
“I’m Tauren,” Tauren says, shakin…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh Ev!! He is very outgoing and confident, thats for sure 😅🤣🤣!
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone
Cool!! A dragon character! Is he evil or not? Okay, that sounds good!! Ooof, yeah, Tauren and Matt will probably be freaked out. They need to meet! They are a lot alike, they’d probably be good friends. I’ll go…[Read more]
- Load More
