@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!! I love it too! I feel like they are like the only ones who actually look alike in the pics.
For Ev’s family… maybe Ev and Asher look a bit alike. I feel like Ev and his dad kinda have the same eyes, except Malyk looks more stern.
Idk. 😅
@everybody, I’d like your opinions, if you don’t mind. How do the Nadirs and Barlowe…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lyla’s name is so sweet!
Thank you so much!!
I didn’t know you had a Asher as well!! The meaning does not quite fit with my Asher 😅And the meaning of Lyla is sooo pretty!!
Oh, that’s right, Everton’s brother’s name is Asher too!! That’s cool!! I didn’t realize that! Lol, yeah, he seems mysterious. Aww, thank you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Gotcha
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes. Ev is veeeery outgoing! 🤣 And impulsive… and I could go on… and it may end up being an understatement. Lol 🤣
I love my boy. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I just noticed that Ev and Ami literally didn’t meet anyone. Lol 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! I totally will!!
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Amidala
Ami instinctively grabbed Ev’s arm and took a few steps back. She stared at the large green eye peeking in through the window.
“Ev… what is that?”
Everton
Ev shakily stood up, and Ami grabbed his arm. She pulled him back a few feet. “Ev… wh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @everybody_else
So… I think I’ve posted almost all of my charrie faceclaims, but here are the fams of my WIP. (I really need a name for it. Lol 😆)

-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Effie is so cute!!!! ❤️
Are Asher and Iris siblings? Bc their face claims look alike!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
You asked for it!! XD
Chapter 17
Everton delivered one more punch and moved to the door next to him. He shoved the key in the keyhole and whipped open the door. There stood Amidala. She laughed. “How in the world?”
Ev just smirked. “I’ll tell you later. Come on. We need to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that name too!! Aubrey. I now have two good friends named Aubrey!! One goes to my church, and then you! But you’re sweeter than her…don’t tell her 😊. I’d like to keep my life 😂😅.
Thanks! 😊
Oh dear XD
You want to keep your life?! 😂🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok… I cannot pick my fave out of all those character name meanings!! XD I love them all!!!!
I really like the sound of the name Jareth!!
Yes! Aubrey is a really pretty name!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I like those names, but I really like the titles of your books!!!
I love the meaning of Christopher!! Christ-bearer. I didn’t know it meant that!
And Cara!
From what I’ve seen from looking around on the forum, all the meanings of your charries’ names really line up with their personality. Except Novem…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that name too!! Aubrey. I now have two good friends named Aubrey!! One goes to my church, and then you! But you’re sweeter than her…don’t tell her 😊. I’d like to keep my life 😂😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That is so sweet…do you mind if I use that in my story?? I just had that thought now. I’m not sure if Lyaksandro would do that but I want him to!!
Oh, I’m sorry I’m just now seeing this. Absolutely, you can use it!! Me and my brother would be honored 😊! Whenever you publish it, I can brag to my friends that my brother and me inspired tha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And here’s Iris!
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s Asher!!
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh!!! She is ADORABLE!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! I have my parents to thank for that 😃
I do get called audrey sometimes though lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
@whalekeeper @arien @starofthenorth @pen_for_christ_205
Ok! May I make announcement?
Thank yall for following my story, I appreciate it a lot enjoy sharing it with you all! I seem to be having a major plot upheaval, and may be re-writing the whole thing. I’ll still use some scenes here and…[Read more]
- Load More
