@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
XD
I’m fine, I’m wrapped up in my blanket and sitting by a fire, so now I’m warm! Thanks all the same! *shoves coat under chair to wait until next time shivers strike*
Okay, good!! 🙂 We’ve got a nice toasty fire going too! Me and my brother just went outside, and we have a kiddie pool that was filled with water, and it’s frozen solid…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas Sci-fi short stories, feedback is necessary in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
ahh now I can give advice!!!
Yay 😊😂!!
so for the chili/hot sauce scenes and the difference of opinion between ppls, no view is wrong!
This actually is dependent on Light and the tone of her book!
Oh, okay!
So, before you go and change anything Light, you first just need to ask what the tone of your book is.
Is it light, happy, a b…
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Congrats on 1000 words! Every bit counts! Right now it’s been taking me about two weeks to write that much… 🙁
Thank you!! Oh, man! Yeah, this is the first I’ve written any other than in the Character Castle, since like April 😬😶. So I guess I have some writing inspiration that’s been bundled up inside me for these last 8 months! I’ve got…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
oooof…I usually don’t give critiques much just cuz I don’t really care too except for when they ask for like a CERTAIN thing, or if I just see something story wise if that makes sense XD….
I just don’t really like critiquing ppl unless they ask for a certain thing and then Ik what to critique, or if I see a certain story eleme…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I probably should be going to bed…
it’s 9. I’m trying not to wait until I’m exhausted these days 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok lol.
After light or loopy get back I might bring him in XD
I just rp’d so I’m going to wait for someone else
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
“M-magic?” Mathew stutters.
Tauren’s eyes grow wide.
“Woah, I’m so sorry! I can’t imagine how…awful that must have been.” He tries to keep pity out of his tone, but it comes out in his facial expression anyways.
The rest of the group remains silent.
(Ok are they going to look for food, or…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry about it! 😁 Different opinions are fine XD
Better to be honest about how you feel!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks! I like that, I’ll have to let the ideas stew in my brain 🍲
(I hope that wasn’t a ramen emoji. It’s supposed to be stew)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches from the side as Lesli converses with Luna. Paxton’s eyes dart nervously next to her.
Paxton shifts nervousley before stuttering out that his bear is named Hope.
“Woah, I’ve never seen anyone like you before! How did you get blue hair?” Lesli says with a fascinated…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Sorry I should have explained. In my story, most people live underground in mostly self sufficient communities. It’s not longer necessary, but they fear another war starting if they see people from the other side (there was a civil war like 300 years ago). Being mostly self sufficient, they still need supplies. So sometimes people…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Overall I really liked it! Thanks for sharing it with us!
About the general dynamic, I don’t know what you have planned for the future, I thought the ending scene with the hot sauce didn’t make a lot of sense. It’s only for revenge, and I think pretty much all abused kids (whether emotional or physical) would not react that…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!! Sweet PAXTON!!! Awww, he opened up to Matthew!! That is SOOO SWEET!!!! Oh, yes, I know they will bond over their shared stutters ❤️😭. I love their little dynamic so much already ❤️❤️!
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
aww poor kids! I like it!
I know!! We put our charries through so much 😭😅.
Luv Asher obviously 😂 their sibling relationship is so sweet!
Haha, yeah, I knew you would!! Aww, thank you!! Yeah, I love writing sibling dynamics❤️😊.
Thank you so much for reading ❤️😊!! Do you have any suggestions for the writings style, dialogue,…[Read more]
-
Light started the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so this is my new WIP with Asher and Iris. I’ve written 1000 words!! Lol, I know that’s not that much, but for me, it is. Please tell me what you think about it. Thank you!!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @felicity @orielle21 @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @eli…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome!!
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And the best part is, we can analyse these boy’s actions and romantic gestures, recording them ever faithfully to use for literary purposes…
Because we’re writers…
No other reason…
XDXD Yep!! No other reason…none at all….XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks a ton! I’m going to go check it out!!!!
You’re so welcome!!! 😄
OH WOW!!
I was not expecting that! It’s totally amazing!!!! <3<3 One of the best plot twists ever!
I promise I’ll keep it secret. 😀
Yeah!! @godlyfantasy12 has some great plot twists!! Okay, good!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
These two are so friggin cute!!! I love Matthew so much❤️❤️❤️❤️
IKR!?!? Omg SO CUTE!!! Awww, thank you!! *Tells Matt and watches him blush* Anyway XD
Aww, Pax!! He is SOOO CUTE!! Thank you for waiting for me 🙂
Haha, Tauren was ready to go check out that dragon XD. Thank you for waiting for…[Read more]
- Load More
