@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! We’ll look forward to it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! When I made his character, I kinda wanted him to be that one side character everyone loves and wants more of, so then it’s like the best surprise ever when you find out he has like almost a whole book 😂
Glad you like him!
@elishavet-pidyon godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Yall start whenever! I’m ready.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @sorry if im forgetting somebody XD
Tauren looks up as I point to him, on Novembers left.
“Here I have Tauren, Lesli, Layson…” I look over to the wall.
“Kaine and Everly, you guys can sit down here.” I point to a spot on the floor next to Layson, who smiles in there direction, instantly blushing at…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much! 💛
Idk exactly what my style of flashbacks is, but it comes from the fact I wanted my seriestot be a graphic novel, and flashbacks just tend to happen when a character is in there own thoughts for a bit in graphic novels. I’m glad you like it! 😁
And who could be behind that door?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Lol, I get concerned people will notice at some point I draw him sooo much XD. I guess I’ll just say “He’s the MC?” If anyone questions it
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-involved-in-this-awesome-chaos
“Ok so!” I spread my arms out in welcome to all the people (and not) gathered.
“Welcome welcome, please come in.” I make eye contact with a couple people crowding the small doorway. Tauren walks in first. He immediately flinches at the sight of Corvina, bumping into Lesli behind…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I just remembered he’s my profile cover photo thingy too
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Lol your sister should know where to find him 😂I draw him…. like wayyyy to much. He’s all over KP XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS! You are super talented!!!!!! XD XD
Thank you!! 💛💛
It took me a lot of tries to find my style with chibis, everyone does them a little differently, so it’s hard to use other artists work for reference. (which is in general how i learn with art 😂, just copy other peoples stuff until you get it right)
I am going to…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh this looks like fun lol. I’ll do mine a bit later, in RP form. They are all in the same place… right? So like my charries can see yours and you?
And oh no 😭 them being like “you hurt us” XD poor charries!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
No your fine! Those are cool! I think my sister has read warrior cats and said they were good for kids fiction! I like the singing one XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Good to know. Corvina nooo lol 😭 I don’t know everything about her except… like probobly the most important thing you posted about her in the spoiler forum XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lihtoverdarkness6
Aww Mathew 😭😭 so sweet. He’s my favorite of all your charries
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, anthem lights has amazing vocals 😍
The rock cover of Moana how far I’ll go is cool!
Super happy to see royal tailor’s start over on your list! That’s literally the anthem of my whole series XD
The lyrics match it sooo well!
Woah- let me down? What a song. I’ve never heard it before, it’s so good. That’s about parents you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t believe I’ve met you yet. Hello!! Ooh, this is so cool!! Thank you for tagging me!!
1. Ring-bearer: I would probably be either a hobbit or a human. 🙂
2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character:Â Iris and Lyla
3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at surviving: Asher
4. Boromir: a character who makes bad cho…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Hey, that’s actually pretty in line with my guess! And I think Tauren does seem like the type that could be sensitive enough to feel it.
Lol Nyx doesn’t like it that’s hilarious
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I almost madde a mistake XD
I was goin t reply lik, “Oh! Let me go listen to those.”
And I kept scrolling…
And scrolling
😳
Nevermind XD
I’ll pick a few to try lol
- Load More
