@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I know, right? XDXDXD
Yes!!! XDXD
It’s a great song! I heard it on the radio and was instantly like: LEOOOOOOO!!!! xD This is what happens when you are in love with your charries…and think about them a lot. XD
Lol!!! I know that feeling! <3 <3 I’ve started falling in love with my charries a lot more, and especially Dylan and Ash…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Absolutely awesome idea!! I love it!! I’m gonna put Dylan, Asher, and Iris, Matthew and Lyla in, but only do Dylan’s and maybe Asher’s backstory. (Those two are the only back stories I’ve come up with so far.)
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol!!
November, sweating: Arabella, there’s something I
need to ask you-
Arabella: Finally! You’re proposing!
November: How’d you know?
Arabella: November, you’ve dropped the ring five
times during dinner.
Arabella: I even picked it up once.Oh my gosh, that one is hilarious!!! XDXD
Oh, I love those!!
Alec: Help me…
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL Oh, I’ve done some of those too!! Those are so good!!!
Ellie: Where are you going?
Dante: To get ice cream or commit a felony, I’ll decide on the way there. Wanna come?XDXD That sounds so like Dante!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper @orielle21 @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
Next chapter! It’s a long one! I should probobly break it into two. XD
***
Jonathan Ledger walks down the large circular tunnel. His boots create an echo against the metal flooring with each step. He…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November, sweating: Arabella, there’s something I
need to ask you-
Arabella: Finally! You’re proposing!
November: How’d you know?
Arabella: November, you’ve dropped the ring five
times during dinner.
Arabella: I even picked it up once.XDXDXDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Well.. I do thoroughly enjoy embarrassing Layson but any is fine 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Could yours ask one of mine? I just haven’t gotten to do one today XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Y’all could not have had better timing! I just finished Keiryn’s backstory! I’m wanting to do some art ot go with it, so maybe one of you two can go first?
I’ll have Keiryn, Kaine, Everly, Lesli, and Tauren here to react, but I’ll probobly only share Kaine and Keiryn’s backstories. (I guess this proves there’s more fun…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Love that 2nd idea! I would totally do that XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Well, since we are in the mood or oversharing!!
Lesli’s a bit like me, and Tauren well… ok they aren’t a ship, but he’s like the perfect guy-friend I have at times wished I could have XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL that response was perfect 😂
Wow Nyx just isn’t getting the tea to spill today huh? 😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, Nyx is such a brat. And He’ll be more specific this time 😂
Also November asking favorite book? So cute XD
Yay! Glad your joining us! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I really enjoyed the read! I would change how you do the inner dialogue a bit, but that’s just my opinion.
‘Someday,’ I thought, ‘ this place will fill with people too. But it seems so long in coming.’ Back in Greensburgh there were visits to be made, parties to attend, and meetings to commence.
Because it’s first person, thought…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@joy-caroline @arien @sarafini @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Okay, so as soon as I saw this, I loved it, and found an incorrect quote generator and made some!! Heres one.
Dylan: *Kicks the door down looking panicked*
Iris: What did you do?
Dylan: Nobody died.
Iris: WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?!Dylan: Who thinks I can fit 15…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on now!
And November’s talk about Ara was thee sweetest thing ever 😭 he simply adores her XDXD sooo cute!!!! And he went overtime LOL
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I love those moodboards!! Great job!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! Haha, welcome back! I’m LightoverDarkness, but on here most people call me Light. 😉 I’m a piano playing, drawing, animal loving, Jesus loving, homeschooled, teen writer! It’s very nice to meet you!
Okay! Now for some newbie questions!
1. Which of your characters are most like you?
2. What’s your favorite snack…[Read more]
- Load More
