@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Victorian England? Thats cool! And identity is a favorite theme of mine. Have any charries for it yet?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! The sling sisters and the….”—-”
I’m sure Carmen could come up with something. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I wish I could give you parakeet facts, but sadly I don’t know much about them! But I will say you shouldn’t buy parakeet seed mix from stores. They need fresh veggies like us.
( I shoudl maybe mention the tag box at the bottom of your post is pretty useless, you have to type the tag out in your reply. I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
(We need a name for this now. It’s like a gang. Our cute bois who stutter. XD)
Oh yessss!!! Lol, we need @loopylin ‘s Carmen here! She comes up with some pretty original names XD!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12
Thanks!
Oh yes… BUT PAXTON!! 😂😥 I totally get that. I like to write whatever I want from any place in any book, then have a draft going on the side. I put stuff in the draft if I’m sure I want it to happen and when I want it to happen, but If I’m not sure, I write it separately. I like doing that because later I can look back…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🤣 glad you like him!! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh, that’s fine!! When @freedomwriter76 gets on, if she wants to, then maybe we can pretend that we didn’t walk far, and her charries can meet up!
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings Is it okay with y’all if we start moving a little?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Oh! Worldbuilding sounds fun! Curious what you come up with. I need to do some worldbuilding for my new wip, you said on some previous post I could share, so here is the rant lol….
Ok! It’s a choose your own adventure (thought these were sooo cool as a kid). It’s 2nd person present tense. even though it says “you” as the main…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Yeah, or maybe we could have our characters get to know eachother a bit more while we wait? It’s been really fun just having them talk :).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
As I held out my book, Paxton flinched momentarily, and my heart sank. But then, warily looking at me, he inspected the book, and, realizing that it wasn’t something to bring him harm, he looked up at me, wondering if it was really his. I smiled softly and nodded. He then turned to Luna,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor Keiryn!! I’m loving him more and more XD <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That was awesome!!!Aww, young Jocelyn reminds me of my little cousin!! She has blonde hair and a cute little giggle too! <3 <3 Oh, yes!! I totally make trailers for my books XD!! Who doesn’t??
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
These look so cute!! How did you make them?? I’ve watched them, but without sound, bc head phones don’t work on this computer :(. I’ll watch them with sound maybe today after school!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Matthew
Reúven, Victor’s friend was smirking.
Viktor swallowed and shifted nervously.
Then he took a deep breath and smiled. “Truth.”
“O-okay…” I thought for a moment, wondering what I could ask him that would’t embarrass him.
Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. “Um…I-if you met a genie, w-what would y-y-your thre…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Tauren looks over at the group.
Aww! That’s sweet! We could sing one of her so-
He furrows his brow, looking over at Lesli.
Oh uh..
I can’t sing, and I don’t think anyone can make me.
“I-I’m uh…not really a singer?” Tauren stutters nervously.
(We need a name for this now. It’s like a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Keiryn leans back in his seat nervously as the screen begins to move.
Peoples…stories? On a screen? What will these people see of me?
He shivers at the thought.
Maybe… I can avoid it somehow.
Keiryn watches as the small girl on screen is lifted into the air, by her uncle. He shuffles uneasily, but smiles at the innocent…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Yeah!! You still on?
- Load More
