@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
OH MY GOSH LAYSON IS HOOOT
*did I say that out loud?* XD XD
i already loved him but uh…I love him more so now XD!! He’s now gonna be my other fav character besides Keiryn 🤣
LOLLLL
😂😂🤣
He upgraded on your character list because of that lol
YeAh…
you did just say that out loud XD
I mean I’ve spent the longest on his cha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Dante and Ellie can join us too if you want!
Here I come! XD
Two characters I’m adding:
Layson Pembrick: 19, kinda long gold blond hair (he has braids but it’s to complicated for me to try to explain here XD) 5′ 11″
Here’s a bit of art I made of him:
(He’s the only character in my story with a completed…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarknes6
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches as Carter rounds the corner, apparently following a sound.
“Um, hello. Were you… spying on us?”
Tauren edges up behind, slowly peeking out behind Carter, before pulling back behind the wall.
Eeck. Hopefully it’s not the guard person again.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
@loopylin
LOL!! Okay, then! 😀Matthew
Me and Carter sat aginst the wall, talking about our homes, and our regular day to day activities–on days where we weren’t being teleported to strange castles with other people.
Carter laughed at that. I liked being around him. He made me laugh.
Then…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! 😃😲 Those sound awesome! The first one sounds like a challenge to wright, but hey, challenge is good and I’m sure you’ll come up with some great stuff for it! Forgiveness is a great theme!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AHHH!!! Thank you!!!! Yeah…I love him too. XDXDXD Aww, thank you for being so confident in me! <33333
You’re sooo welcome!! <33333 😀
Sure is! And Against All Odds is the book with The Boys. 😉
Ooohhh!! When you told me which one that was, I just smiled XD. I love them so much!!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Okay!! SO the first one is about
A young woman who is hunting down the man who killed her sister. Her sister’s last word was, “Forgive.” Yet, the girl is too bitter and angry about the death of her sister to forgive. Is there any hope for her? And what really is forgiveness?
So that’s the first one! It was actually…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princasachronicle22
If Serin doesn’t meet somebody soon I’ll add another one of my charries to meet her : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nice! I’m super curious what those two other ideas are, if you don’t mind sharing!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! You can ask @elishavet-pidyon! After Victor goes, and asks someone, maybe one of yours can go :D!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, I just saw what you wrote! I’m good either way, today, or tomorrow. 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*hugs you back* Yep, I’m back!!! Yeah! How was your first day back? I finished before lunch, woo-hoo! XD
😀 It was great!! I finished at 1:00. SO about an hour after lunch ;). Great job!! We worked pulling out weeds in our garden spot too!! We got a lot done today.
Aww, ADORABLE!!!! And 19!? Wowie…that’s a lot XD
Yes!! Lol,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, we got on, and @godlyfantasy12 got off XD :D!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @starofthenorth @minerlizedwritings @freedomwriter76
You’re welcome, @mineralizedwritings!!
So, I’m working on my new WIP, The working title currently is “Faith’s Journey”, with Asher and Iris, then I had an idea for a his fic short story for my friend that I’m going to start soon, and then I have like two…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Lol,
*Protectively overshadows whatever this idea might be. XD*
Golem voice: Miiiine XD XD
LOL!!! Oh, but don’t you mean, “My preciousssss,” XDXD?
Okay, lemme get off Lotr topic before I start ranting XD. OOh, I love that dialogue!! I really want to read the book now XD!!
That hisfic sounds cool!! Haha, I’ve been…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Really enjoyed the chapter! I love that you are adding a taste of the politics, you portrayed it really well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Kinda! XD I’ll be off and on, so expect me to take a little to respond lol
- Load More
