@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Thank you! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
yeah! Everly and Layson are like 2-3 years apart. I wanted to clarify because I never told @princesachronicles XD
Wow, your parents were young! My mom was like 40 when she married my dad! So it was actually risky to have me 😂 but very glad I’m here!
And pax and luna will be very cute together when you reach that point in your…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh okay! Cool! Now I really want to make some for my charries XD.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Layson and Maylee
“Who are you?” The women demands, glancing between Layson, and the others inside.
Layson stares wide eyed at the group beyond the women. Quickly broken out of his confusion by Maylee’s scream, he picks her up.
“Uh.. I’m Layson.” He still stares warily beyond her, holding Maylee tight.
I’ve nev…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Love all the characters! Yoshio is cute XD I like his name too
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and Lesli appraoch the group.
“I-I-I’m Matthew. I-it’s r-really nice t-to meet y-you.” Mathew stutters with a smile.
“Hi, I’m Lesli.” Lesli says, pushing towards the front. “And that’s my friends Tauren.”
Tauren waves with a smile.
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Oh yay!! I love the vine ones. How do you make the vines?
-
Light replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, that’s an amazing idea!! I love it so much!!! Whenever you start writing it, and if you post any chapters, be sure to tag me!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and the part when November was slipping on the snow was so sad, and funny! And ironically, I did something like that the other day to me! I slipped in the kitchen, and was trying to catch a plastic plate before it hit the ground, and my grandma said I looked hilarious (and I felt like November XD). And that last scene with…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh!!! I finally was able to watch some, and I watched those last two, and girl, they are hilarious!! The ones with the (people) Jocelyn are dancing/skipping/ down the street were hilarious!! And the one when November was looking at the batteries and was like, “AA. AAA. AAAA!!!” LOLOL!! I love those!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay!! Cool!! Aww, I love them!! (I think Ezra’s my favorite. He’s so sweet!! Which book is he in??)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww Noah is adorable!!!! <3 <3 @mineralizedwritings So is Maylee!! <3 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Matthew
One of the young men jumped in surprise at the sight of me and Carter.
There was two young men, one had curly brown hair and seemed like he was in his midlle 20s, the younger had darker hair, with icey blue eyes which…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh, that’s an awesome idea!! We should TOTALLY do that!!! @freedomwriter76 maybe some of your characters could meet mine and @esther-c ‘s too!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WOWWWWW!!! I love those ideas!!!! <33333 Forgiveness is one of my favorite themes too, if that isn’t obvious by now. XD
Thank you so much!!! Lol, yeah, it’s a great theme!! 😀
Those ideas sound AMAZING!!!! And I already can’t wait till I get to read them. xD <333
Thank you!!! You’re so sweet!!! 🙂
Oh, and also, there’s also…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherwordlyhistorian
Welcome!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing contains a variety of things: a fantasy duology, a dystopian triology (which is my WIP), a his-fic novel idea, 2-4 biblical ideas, and a contemporary/mystery novel idea.
So yep! That’s me!
Now some que…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops! You’re right! 😅 Thanks for telling me!
If I ever start writing it, I totally will!!
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s still not super fleshed out, but I love it nonetheless!!
I will either have Miles be the POV character or both Miles and Audrey.
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Miles Alexander Harrison
Age: 45
All Miles wants is to be with his daughter, to regain time lost. But after seeing her with her new family, he isn’t so sure. Does she still want him? When Audrey goes missing, Miles love for her forces him to go looking for her. The clues lead him to an earth shattering discovery. Audrey is in more danger than M…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Audrey Leanne Harrison
Age: 16
Audrey was an orphan for 10 years since her birth. When she is finally adopted, she is overjoyed. But she still dearly misses her parents, despite never meeting them. She grows up in a Christian home and learns about the God who can do anything. Audrey places her trust in Him through the darkest times. Unbeknownst…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, good themes!
Speedcubing is solving rubiks cubes (there’s other puzzles that count to) in under 30 seconds. A lot of people are a lot faster than that, that’s just the minimum to be considered a speedcuber. I average 28 seconds on a 3 by 3 rubiks cube.
- Load More
