@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh that looks so good!! Is she the one you were telling me about? You did great!! The starlight looks really pretty. Great job girl!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah that’s cool! Is the skin color something unique to her race? Or just the color palette you felt like using?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ikr?! My poor baby 😭😭😭
Lol Serin. There’s got to be a room full of swords and armor somewhere haha.
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
You guys this whole thing with Mathew and Joshua is so sweet 😭
Yes!! Our precious charries 😭😭❤❤
MATTHEW!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
I know!😭😭😭 Aww, he’s not going to know how to respond to Joshua.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
I vote for #4.
Fridays are when I don’t have as much school.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
You guys this whole thing with Mathew and Joshua is so sweet 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Idea Poll in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I really like it!! It’s a good start!
For name ideas:
Abigail
Katherine (or Catherine)
Joanna
Bethany
Corissa (Yes, this is one of my characters names, but it’s pretty. And most people call her Corie anyway) (or Karissa)
Victoria
Elizabeth (or Elisabeth)
Eliza
Tabitha
Julianna (or Juliana)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachrinicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Layson
Layson watched from the edge of the circle of strange people, still holding Maylee. Corvina and Serin engaged in a tense interaction over where they were from, and each person gave a different answer.
“Do you know of any place I might find a weapon?” She asks hed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper
So let’s take a poll. (All times are ET)
1. Mondays 4-4:30pm
2. Fridays 4-4:30pm
3. Mondays 3:30-4pm
4. Fridays 3:30-4pm
I vote for #1.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, sweet Joshua!! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, maybe my computer won’t shut down as soon as I finish a RP this time! XD
Matthew
The memories swirled about in my mind, but one in particular kept repeating.
**TRIGGER WARNING FLASH BACK: Harsh words and yelling**
“Are you crying?! You are too old…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten @landric @felicity
Thanks for the input! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Digital is great! And I’d love to see her when your done with that drawing! Oh yeah! I did that once as a joke, I believe I even smeared foundation on the page 😂 it looked horrid the way I did it, but again, I wasn’t trying in the least XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
thanks for the great topic! I have to many places that need names XD book 2 is a travel story, so yeah… the need is basically endless and I haven’t even come up with all the locations. I’ve got the one that’s almost done, which sounds better?
Vieridelle Ruins (pronounced Veeridelle)
Vieridale Ruins (pronounced Veeridale)
Preference anyo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Mondays or Fridays. We’ll have to see what works.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
lol thanks 🤣
This is the second comment I’ve gotten on a drawing of Layson and he is the love interest? XDI suppose I’m doing something right? XDXDXD
Ikr! And it’s similar because with digital art you can lower the opacity to change the harshness of the shadow, and it’s just pencil pressure with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Glad you like it! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol yeah I still need to figure it all out… but basically he is overreacting to an embarrassing situation and simply runs into his house to get away 😂 only to realize he left Maylee outside and has to face the people he ran away from to get her back, so that’s him running inside and slamming the door behind himself…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep! A physical description would be helpful. And if you’re RPing as yourself, it doesn’t have to look like you if you don’t want it to. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
UGH!!! My post did not post and I thought it had like three hours ago. 🤦🏻♀️ Let’s try this again.
@sarafini @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @I-think-I-got-everybody @anyone-I-missed
Awesome!!
That is a great idea!! I’m in Eastern as well. It looks like most of us are in Eastern or Central so that sho…[Read more]
- Load More
