@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It stands for the young writers workshop, it’s a paid course for young writers.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww November has dimples? I forgot! 😂
I used to have a crush on a guy with dimples XD -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
You haven’t heard of capitol kings? I love there music! I mean it’s kinda a older band and they don’t make music anymore that I’m aware of, but they used to play them on the christian radio back when I was like 4th grade. There music isn’t really like worship music, but it’s clean and has christian elements. Living for the other…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I actually find that writing out of order helps my writing lol. I got to start off my book already familiar with my charries and how they interact, because I’d already been writing them for awhile.
Cool!! That’s really interesting!
I promise I won’t kill him!!!
XDXD
See, it was a fleeting thought. Then…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHHH!! Poor Adolphus! 😭😭
That is sooo sad!!!! But it looks really great nonetheless.
I love Grimm’s! Looks amazing, and his color scheme is really cool! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Armulyn is actually my role model for Dao. I want Dao to be similar, but not too much alike. I don’t want to copy Peterson. XD
I figured XD Armulyn is a favorite of mine, absolutely love how Peterson had a song written by him in the back of book 4.
As Jesus figure, I mean like he will end up sacrificing himself for someone/multiple p…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Those moodboards are gorgeous!
*gasp* You gave me an idea! I’m gonna make a moodboard for my villain/antagonist this weekend!! *smiles mischeivously*
This one is Aloth’s. (From the Refined Duology)

Cool!! Is Adolphus the brothers’ (Leo, Ruben, etc.) father?
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
If it will let me… 😕
KP’s not lettin’ me get to the community page atm.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Starting a new thread would be a good idea. I’ll go do that right now!
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
Sounds interesting!!
But I may still have to kidnap him…XD #Protection Squad Forever#!!ÂXDXD
Idk about dao, he seems interesting from what I’ve heard. Reminds me of Armulyn the bard from wingfeather saga. I personally don’t know how I feel about having a charac…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, he’s THAT Hans!!!!
Well…to be fair…I still don’t love him…I know he has a sad past and all, but with everything he does…I’m still not a fan. 😅
It’s so cool how you connect all your characters in all your books!! I love that so much!
Haha, yeah. Oh, I just remembered something he did in one of your chapters…no…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHH!!! I love those so much 😍😍😍!! (Especially November’s and Grimm’s XD)
Aww Paxton!! 😭😭😭
Ugh, November and Ara are so perfect for each other 🥰 I love that picture so much of the girl kissing the boy with his shocked expression XD It looks exactly like I would imagine November’s expression being. It’s so…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice! That sounds familiar actually.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool! You draw the sheets or write them?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
yep! I’m doing some writing, but I’ll jump back periodically! What section of your series have you currently been working on?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! 💕💕💕 I’m so glad you’re intrigued. So, yeah…that was Felix and Hans. I didn’t know if anyone had even seen it, lol. 😂
You’re welcome!! Haha, yeah, I saw it, and then you changed it a moment later and I was like “…wait a second…” XD
I’m glad!!! I can’t wait either! 😂😀😜
Yes!!!😀😜
There sure is!!!! A little, ado…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Actually same. I don’t get it either… I can write guys easier than girls too. Lesli is the only girl I have that is really developed and she’s basically just me but more like who I wish I could be. Everly isn’t like me, so I have a hard time developing her. Than I have Tauren, Layson, Kieryn, Kaine, Kendrick, Jonathan, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I love all of Layson’s expressions! They’re all really… expressive 😐😂 Good job with his position in the fourth one! It looks hard!
Thanks! Yeah, I had to do a lot of erasing on the fourth one.
Your random guy from the internet looks SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! Ahh! It looks so good! And his clothes! 😍 Great job!
Thanks so much! 😀
Uh… yeah. M…
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yeah, I figured that out when I searched “Feather and Crosshair,” and magnificent Google brought up stickers and tattoos of a rifle scope sight, lol XDXD.
That’s so cool that you came up with them!! This whole time I thought that they were Star Wars characters XD.
- Load More
