@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
To do that, copy and paste whatever you wanted to be quoted. When you have it highlighted in your text box, press the quotation marks above.
Did this work? XD
Definitely huskies!!! (We have a Siberian husky so I’m like 98% – 100% biased. Lol) But other than that, Australian shepherds are my favorite!! They are just so pretty!!!
Nice! (Haha, wel…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello!
Hm… my opinion on reptiles… well my one brother has a bearded dragon and my other brother has a turtle. I love them both so I’d say I like reptiles. XD Snakes aren’t my favorite thing in the world as long as they’re not close to me.
Yes HTTYD is amazinggggg! Hm… I mean I love night furies, but I also like stormcutters,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! 💕💕💕 Aww, I’m glad!!! I want my books to be relatable, so I’m so glad I’m able to do that! 💖💖💖
They are! 😀
IKR!? Me too…😭💕
Aww, thank you!!! (Y’all have no idea how much all of your kind words mean to me…I’ve doubted my writing for so long, but I have so much confidence now, all thanks to everyone here on KP th…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
You are welcome! Yep, he makes some great music for sure. Thanks!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Thank for your help!And I LOVE Tauren Wells, so I was wondering if you got the name Tauren from him. 😉 I like it!
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH!!! Oh my goodness, those are exactly like I’d imagine them!!
November and Paxton are my favorites too XD <3<3Those are such cool pictures!! Love em
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! (Y’all have no idea how much all of your kind words mean to me…I’ve doubted my writing for so long, but I have so much confidence now, all thanks to everyone here on KP that has been so kind. 💖🥲 Y’all must be my biggest fans. 😂💖)
Aww, girl, I’m so glad that we can do that for you. And sister, your writing is sooo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
RUEBEN!!!! RIKER!!!! AHHH ❤❤❤❤😭
Okay, I think that was one of my favorite chapters that you’ve posted. It was SOO SWEET!!! Ugh I love Riker so much, and Rueben.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww I loved that! 😭😭😭 So good and so relatable!! Like I feel for the boys and Riker sooo much 😥 (Your writing is sooo gooood)
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodian-vision
*trying to figure out how y’all are including my comments in your comments*
To do that, copy and paste whatever you wanted to be quoted. When you have it highlighted in your text box, press the quotation marks above.
Anywayssss! YES BULLDOGS! They are amazinggggg! So big, chubby, and cuddly. What’s your favorite dog bre…
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Totally!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops! Forgot to respond to part of that XD
Thanks! I got the name Tauren from Tauren wells, he makes christian music.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! Fake it has a cool video
Listening to empty rn, It’s good!
Ikr? They fit them so well!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw! That drawing is amazing! I like the name Tauren, where did you get it from? I like using pencils, pen, and watercolor mostly.
Nice! I used to do watercolors.
Thanks! No, I’m gearing it more toward fantasy.
Cool!
Oh really? How do I get to the art forum? I would love that! (still trying to figure out how to maneuver a…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Yup! ‘mate’ means friend in Australia. Even though I’m no Australian I still like to call people my ‘mates’ (friends). I randomly just speak in an Australian accent sooo… XDÂ
but don’t worry, the internet did not fail you XD -
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
YES! Ground Zero is 😭 How he did the scene where his dad dies was also heartbreaking!!!Oh, what? I mean that’s cool, but ✨spoilers✨ But still watch the season! They did so many crazy builds annnnd Chris Pratt randomly showed up. 😂
Yess, Matthew is amazing too! OH! XD I wasn’t talking about John the Baptist, I meant John the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
*trying to figure out how y’all are including my comments in your comments*
Anywayssss! YES BULLDOGS! They are amazinggggg! So big, chubby, and cuddly. What’s your favorite dog breed?
Yes! I want to visit New Zealand and the Shire set one day!
*squeals with you over TWF* Have you seen the TV show yet??? Artham is wonderfullll! I…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw! That drawing is amazing! I like the name Tauren, where did you get it from? I like using pencils, pen, and watercolor mostly.
Thanks! No, I’m gearing it more toward fantasy.
Oh really? How do I get to the art forum? I would love that! (still trying to figure out how to maneuver around here. ;))
Yessss Janner…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Leo:
Until Grace
Crazy About You
God’s Not Done With You
Fake It
God’s not done with you! I love that one!! The music video is super cool too.
Joshua:
Famous For (I Believe)
Come Home
Citizen of Heaven
Yeah! Those are all great!
Jakob:
Crazy About You
Nothing But You
Reuben:
Known
Hills and Valleys
Fake It
Yeah! L…[Read more]
- Load More
