@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t really watch TV so I don’t have a favorite show :). I like reptiles reptiles and I only like holding some of them. Favorite fantasy animal? That’s a hard one. It would probably have to be anything from Harry Potter. I have written a fan fiction before and I think its so much fun to make the story go on and on!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther
Ive only seen 4 out of the many harry potter movies and I honestly think the books are so much better! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!!
That works!
Will you be RPing with the group on Mondays or Fridays? (Both are at 3:30-4pm ET)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I just RPed yesterday for our group (you, me, and Gwyndalf). I had it stop to where Skyler was introducing herself to someone. You or @gwyndalf-the-wise can pick it up from there.
In our group with @godlyfantasy12 you can go ahead and RP if you want. 🙂 I don’t have time right now. But if you don’t, I can tomorrow. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
I’m not the only one! 😂
But I did use my iPad to make a movie trailer for me and my brtoher’s Lego stories!
Sounds cool!!
Yes. Sometimes it’s hard to show the light when you have to write dark things. I sort of struggle with this. I struggle more with incorporating my theme, which is: trust…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
When I get the time, I will for sure read it!! 🙂
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Ok…
So… when I write my stories or books, I imagine them as movies. Complete with music and different camera angles. 😂 😂 (Now, I couldn’t hum the music or anything. It’s just there. Lol)
So is anyo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lemme know when you have the time to draw one of my charries! He’s not in my WIP, but he is my cinnamon roll!!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Your WIP sounds really interesting!!
Laura Ingalls Wilder! That’s awesome! I still have yet to read Little House on the Prairie. 🤦🏻♀️ XD
The Anne series is soooo good!! My favorite is Rilla of Ingleside and Anne of Avonlea (Or Anne of the Island. I can’t remember which one. XD)
Harry Potter is really good too!! Have you watched the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alright! I’ll probably do that tomorrow.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Oh ok! 😉
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Oof, so sorry! I haven’t had much time to read it, but I’ve got some now. I’ll go find it!
-
Light replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, am I late XD. So sorry! Well, I guess better late than never.
Hello! Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, writing, Middle Earth and anything from Tolkien, and our Savior,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahhh RIKER!!! He is SO PRECIOUS ❤❤❤❤❤!! Ugh those little hungry kids 💔😭💔😭 Ugh that is such a sweet scene ❤❤❤ I love it!!
Aww, I’m sorry this morning was rough, but I’m glad you’re doing better now!!! ❤️❤️❤️ You’re very welcome!!! 😁💕 And I’m doing pretty well. I’m doing better than I was a week or so ago…just trying to take…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
And I didn’t mean that ‘i can edit it out later’ would be an excuse to write whatever XD
You probably knew that wasn’t what I meant but I felt like clarifying lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yay! Glad that helped! I wasn’t sure 😂 And yeah, I think all moral things with books are on somewhat of a see-saw. You put something in, question it, maybe even leave it and then edit it out later. I mean I think our standards change depending on how we are doing in life, so it’s going to change sometimes too. We try to get it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh interesting issue…
I’ve had a similar thing lately, my fourth book is quite dark, I think I nearly took it too far 😅 I’m usually the super sensitive person, but when it comes to things I’ve even remotely experienced, I feel full liberty to take it all the way. It makes me feel seen, but I tend to forget that even if I’m fine…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, they are super cool!
I love the moslings!
Get it…
goose, geese, gosling
moose, meese, mosling…
it makes sense, right? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, I’m sorry you’re not in the best mood. I’m praying for you still! 💕🙏🏻
<3<3<3
Yeah, I know about mixed emotions. I’ve felt those a lot. And I think everyone has felt that urge to fix everything, so you’re not alone. 💕🙏🏻💕
Thanks girl!! : )
A speedpaint!? That’s EPIC!!! That’s so cool!!! (And I don’t know if I’ve sa…
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I love all the Anne books that its so hard to decide which one is my favorite! Each one is so amazing and so full of description and life like characters and each character feels like a friend when your reading them. I’m re-reading the whole series again and i’m on the last one “Rilla of Ingleside”. Usually I don’t cry ever during books,…[Read more]
- Load More
