@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Which character is most like me? Probably Elizabeth Woodbridge, the sister of my WIP’s hero. She’s not a major character, but she looks a bit like me and we are both learning to do hard things even when it scares us. Rane Armistead, my WIP’s secondary hero, shares my love for words and refinement. And in my first novel, alrea…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahh LEO!!! Everyone sees that you HAVE NOT failed your brothers…except you 😭😅
I can’t wait to read the rest of it 😉!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Loved both of those!
Riker 😥
I don’t have enough background to get a full gist of the second one, but I like the first one! And wow, 75 pages? You go girl!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I might use the ideas for a future book.
Thanks! I might keep the guitar thing, I’m going to be learning guitar (if I make myself XD the first couple months of teaching yourself something new are never fun)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Tauren!!! I’m so glad that you left out the disease part when you changed it! He’s too precious❤😢!
yeah, I can’t do that too him 😅
That was great, I really loved reading it! Yeah, I can tell that your writing has improved since then! That was in July?
Thanks! I’d say maybe mid-summer, july is when the story was new new and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Agreed!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello!! It is very nice to meet you! Gardening and writing sound like enjoyable occupations. 😉
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOOO!!! Leon don’t hate 😭😭😭😭!!
And RIKER!!! 😭😭😭❤❤
Great job girl!! 75 pages?!? That’s awesome!!! Oh yes please!! I will be waiting for Riker’s chapter anxiously haha. Amazing scene, as always 😊❤
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Tauren!!! I’m so glad that you left out the disease part when you changed it! He’s too precious❤😢!
That was great, I really loved reading it! Yeah, I can tell that your writing has improved since then! That was in July?
He takes a deep breath, his soft facial features and fluid curls contrasting with his stiff coal…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Hey all! I’ve been thinking, and I think I might take out Matthew and Lyla (or just Lyla, heh) and add Dylan and Asher. I really need to be Role Playing as those two, maybe Matt too, because I’m writing more of their part in my book. Is it okay if I add Dylan and Asher somewhere and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Yeah! It would be fun (and probably hilarious)
Lol! Yeah, I don’t know how or why that happens XD. You could just pretend that you meant to make them into lizards and create a new race XDXD!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Um, I don’t. @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @princesachronical22 @mineralizedwritings all write and create fantasy charries. Ask them! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! I love those drawings <3<3!! Great job!
We should try to draw a frog queen together too sometime 🤣😅🤪
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Girl I feel you!! Everyone’s got weird preferences of writing. Like, I don’t outline anything. At all. (So far anyway XD heh.) And I don’t really plan out my book and write it down, I just plan it out…and it’s in my head XD.
ANYWAY!!
Wanna talk about WIPs? I’m on for about 5 minutes XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!! I’d way rather do it with y’all anyway XD <3! I’d love to do it with you guys!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh cool!
Honestly, whether nano was having issues or not… much rather do it just with us kp people XD
I had no idea they were having those issues, but then again, I’ve never been involved in the community. I just figured you wrote 50k or whatever, submitted your form and got your certificate. Yeah, If they are promoting bad…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Yes please! Tag me! 😊😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, ok! It’s all good!
(Tbh, I probably should get off now as well. XD)
Good night!! 🙂 😴
First and foremost, to finish the first draft of the first book of my WIP by the end of the month. About three chapters left!! It may be more, since I’m not entirely sure what is happening next. XD But I’m like power-writing…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Darn it!! I’ve gotta go, but I think @godlyfantasy12 is still on. Maybe we can talk later! G’night! 🙂
- Load More
