@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
And btw, I love your forum signature.
Thx!! It’s always a great reminder when I’m writing or doing anything. Especially when I write something really good. XD I have to be like: Girl, you couldn’t have done this without Him. He deserves all the glory.
XD
But yeah. I’d probably say that that’s my life motto, if you will.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Amidala
Ami looked around. What had just happened? Lyn, Grimm, and Nyx had just… disappeared! That was impossible! But throughout her journeys, Ami had learned not to think that the impossible couldn’t be done.
She walked over to Uvah. “They just… vanished!” She said. “What are we going to do next?”
(Sry that was short.)
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH CONGRADULATIONS!!! *literal round of applause + standing ovation*
*bows* Thank you, thank you! XD lol
So happy for you Esther!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊
Can’t wait to see where you take it, you got this! 😁💛
Thanks!!
I can’t wait to see where it goes, too! XD
WOOO-HOOOO!!!! GO, GIRL!!!! 🥳🎈🎉🎊🎉🎈🥳🎊 I c…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww poor Ara!! She’s so sweet <3<3
Asher’sgonna have himself a little crush XD -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom
I’m gonna do Dylan’s RP ;).
Dylan
As I trudged down the long hall of this place, this accursed place, I rubbed my arms quickly, trying to warm them. A wish for my jacket shot through me, but I pushed it away.
He needs it more than I do…
After all, a mistake, a miscreation like me d…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*appears again* I introduced your Marvel AU to my sister and she is in love and wants more chapters ASAP. XD She’s currently fangirling over Steve and Phil. *disappears again but will most likely reappear soon*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!! You got them all correcttttt. XD
3. Steve Rogers/Captain America/Chris Evans (yes, I shall give all three! 😂😂😂)
I shall accept all three of those answers, good job. XD *pats you on the head*
Are the two swords related to a book or something…? 😅
The two swords are Fili’s and Kili’s from The Hobbit. &…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
yes ma’am!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I didn’t realize my original post actually came through! Took a few days tho. XD
Anyways, thank you so much! *nods* you got them right! The second guy is Tauren Wells, a Christian singer.
The dog portrait is not of my dog (I do want to do one of him sometime tho, he just has a lot of hair XD), it’s a portrait of my friend’s dad’s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHH LEO!!! TALIA!!! ELLA AND OH MY GOODNESS SADIE!!! Oh my gosh Sadie looks exactly like my little cousin!!! SO CUTE!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom
Hmm, maybe after my character Asher meets someone, we can have N’nesha and Asher and maybe Arabella? Idk. lol I guess we’ll figure it out 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh okay!! Yeah I can see how that would be a little annoying. I’ll try to stop 😉.
(But I mean…you’re really good lol!!)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom
Okay! So I think Dylan’s going to find poor Zyrin lol. And then, Godly, did you want Arabella and Asher to meet? And then after they meet up, they can try to find everyone else. Does that sound good??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol that’s ok! What you said is so true! Many types of art!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!
I suppose I can say I’m a college student too… I’m doing a dual credit program to save money right now. 🙂
Wow, you sound busy!! Hope you find some time to write, it’s such a comforting process sometimes (not when your character runs away with the pen XD)
I’m mineralizedwritings around here, but people call me…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings76
Ah yes. The freedomwriter-mineral tag
😂😂🤣😆
but in truth it’s just kinda my way of complimenting sometimes! But ur so sweet and I get what you mean by it 😊 I’m a lot more confident in myself then I used to be tho so I like to think my comments don’t actually caring meaning but yea…I’ll try to remember…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
On No I think I might have come off wrong!! I’ll just be blunt about it so people get what I mean:
‘I could never do that’ gets on my nerves a bit lol 😂 Thank you guys for understanding XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @whalekeeper
Ok so I just tagged the most frequent people on this forum, it doesn’t mean much so don’t worry about if I tagged you or not! 🙂
May I ask… could you guys not compare your art level to mine when you compliment something…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
