@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Asher!!!! WHAT!!??
I kind of thought he was a bit shady but I never thought he’d do something like that!!
Ikr?!
I knew he was gonna do something, then I came up with this and I was like: Oh boy! This will be fun! His motive is explained later… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, he does sound interesting! And conflicting lol. XD I can totally see Ev getting fired up about that.
I’m struggling on figuring out my villain’s motive and personality lol. Yours sounds a bit like him tho! Lol
Ikr? Lol
Villains are hard. Because it’s difficult to create their motive and personality without making it cliche.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godyfantasy12
OMG that is all of my charries!! Aww thank you for sharing! All of my characters are Calvin and the other girl that thinks that she’s not good enough at the beginning of my book, and then by the end they’re the other two teens (lol now I really want to watch it now!
-
Euodia and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Micron style pens mostly, and a calligraphy pen. It looks darker than it actually is because I cleaned it up in photoshop.
Ok, cool!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
OK, theirs a lot of questions now so ill just pick a few!
#1-If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be? i.e. a bold, fierce warrior might be a lion.
Shauna: I probably would be a axolotl, I imagine them as happy and graceful creatures
Jean:Â I would defiantly be a parrot, talking always and just loves to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I’ll try to finish it before I leave. I’m going to go on a walk with my family, so I’ll be back in a few minutes.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Here’s a link to the day one course, the rest are there somewhere:
He doesn’t show how to hold a guitar or pick, so I had to look at separate videos for that.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahh I can’t wait for that to happen XDXD!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
You should learn with us! It would be so much fun! My parents aren’t teaching me so I’m just using a free lesson series on Youtube.
You’re welcome!! Okay! I’ll ask my dad if I can use his to practice with! What is the Youtube channel called?
Wow, he does sound interesting! And conflicting lol. XD I can tot…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Micron style pens mostly, and a calligraphy pen. It looks darker than it actually is because I cleaned it up in photoshop.
Thanks!
You should learn with us! It would be so much fun! My parents aren’t teaching me so I’m just using a free lesson series on youtube.
Thanks you so much!…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be? i.e. a bold, fierce warrior might be a lion.
Ami: Hm… That’s a hard one….
Ev: I would be a phoenix.
Ami: Why?
Ev: *dramatically* I rise from the ashes!
Ami: Sure… Not really.
Ev: Ok… then maybe…
Ami: You’d be a peacock.
Ev: Say what now??
Ami: A peacock.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise
XDXDXD
I love how you wrote Fynn! You got him spot on.
Like, I love writing Fynn and Skyler so much that I’m considering writing a novel about them that happens a few years after The Endoxos Trilogy. It would be so fun!!
@gwyndalf-the-wise , you can go next if you want. 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I love yours too!
And everyone else, all of your characters are amazinggggg! I enjoyed hearing their answers!
Okay, my question @everyone.. If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be? i.e. a bold, fierce warrior might be a lion.Â
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
If you could ask anyone any question you wanted and they had to answer it, who would it be and what is your question?
Tirion: I’d ask my dad what I need to do to live up to his legacy and not look like a failure to those around me.
Riya: bad-guy-that-has-no-name-yet and I’d ask him where in the world he mustered the power to control a dark mist…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never heard of that before! Sounds interesting.
I call myself a plantser. (Plotter/pantser) I used to be a pantser, but found out that didn’t work for me, so I am now a plantser. I write out a short summary for each chapter and follow that as my outline. But I let it change as I write. For example, the last half or maybe mor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
You charries have some awesome answers!! They sound like fun!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
What is the one word that describes you?
Riya: *scoffs* This one is cruel. Tirion, you can barely describe Kyllan’s hair color nonetheless yourself.
Tirion: *frowns* Not true. I think one word to describe me is tactful. And, Kyllan’s hair color is a deep brown with an occasional blond highlight thrown throughout. Which, I still don’t believe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
No way! I played volleyball in high school, too! I was a setter and then an opposite and it was awesome. It’s such a lovely, passive-aggressive sport: you don’t have to be up in people’s faces–instead you get to wack a ball at them from a distance.
That’s so cool!! I play setter as well. That may change though, since I’m switching t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Riya: Hm, I can speak for us both by saying never speak again.
Tirion: What? No, if you never spoke again what would our group do without our leader?
Riya: *grins* I guess you’d have to take over.
Tirion: *mumbles* Well that’s not happening.
- Load More
