@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh girl!!! YESS we so need to create that!!! Ahh it would be so fun
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
And yesss I love your PFP too!!! It’s so pretty!
And girl, what happened with Riker and cats??? Like, what’s up with that? The poor baby!! Lol XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Great questions and answers!! Y’alls charries are so awesome and sweet <3<3!!
Leo is afraid of spiders? Awww <3<3 I feel you bud! I’m not afraid of most spiders, but Black Widows…😳 *shudders* Anyway XD
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Matthew, glancing at Iris:…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
WOO-HOO!!! Go Min!!!! 35K words is AMAZING!!! You got this!!! 🥳🙌🏻🎉🎊
Thanks!! 💛
I’m doing better today. Stuff comes and goes still. Today we had clear blue skies and things are starting to warm up down here. 💜 I don’t like summer too much because it’s too hot and there’s a lot of bugs (and I hate bugs!!! 😱😱😱) but this winter…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing ok! Thanks so much for asking! 💛💛💛
I’ve been writing a bit, was editing my draft for Tauren and Lesli’s book, I’m at 35k words now!
I finished (and started lol) a 5 source annotated bibliography, so glad to have that over with lol. My topic is how dictators rise to power, so I’m learning some pretty interesting stuff…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
GIRL!! That was so good. So sad too! I kinda liked how you held off until the end to show he wasn’t drinking water, kinda gave the scene a bit more punch 😬 I feel so bad for both of them 😥 what a difficult thing to figure out, I think your doing a great job of it though!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I am in the Gryffindor house. Favorite time period? That’s such an amazing question and so hard because I have so many! #1- I love the 1970s! #2- Victorian times #3- Edwardian. I love the 70s because of the clothes and the style, I love bell bottoms and the bright colors on everything. Victorian times are because the cloths…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, thanks for the welcome 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Great question #1-What is the one thing you will NEVER do?
Shauna: I will absolutely never in a million years ever ever take a life from a human or an animal.
Jean: I will never ever (well maybe) tell Shauna’s second brother, Samuel, that I like him a lot!
Shauna: (grins)
Jean: I saw that Shauna! And you better not tell anyone! I mean…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww, you’re welcome!! <3<3
Oh yeah, we usually do that too on long car rides. But on short rides we just listen to K-Love a lot! But yeah, they do!! I love the Lauren Daigle songs and the Mercy Me songs.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH LEON!!!! ABELARD!!! NOOOOO!!!
Girl!!! You write the BEST SCENES!!! Ahh I want to cry and just hug both of them. And little Isabel!
😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
@oreille21
I promise I’ll get to reading this when I have the time. It sounds really interesting and I can’t wait to read it!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh love it!!!! Ahh it’s so good <3<3
Thx so much!! 😄 That means a lot! <3
Do you listen to K-Love any? It’s such a great radio station!
Our family does occasionally! (We typically bluetooth my parents’ music to the car instead of the radio.) They do have some good songs on there! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Of course!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone-else
Some of my poems are good…
The best one I wrote was for my grandpa’s funeral. 🥲
Some of my other ones are okay. I may share them eventually.
Here’s one I wrote when I was 10 or 11. I think I was trying to make it sound pretty. Lol
Wishes are fantasies, Wants are dreams, but Needs are reality.
Wishes are like sunshine; happy…[Read more] -
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm @elanor @esther-c
Okay! Thanks so much guys!!!
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh love it!!!! Ahh it’s so good <3<3
Oh, I have!! I love it. I mean, it’s not as good as You Say or Rescue, but it’s probably my 3rd favorite of her songs. Do you listen to K-Love any? It’s such a great radio station!
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
Love the poem!!
To post a picture, just press the image button in the bar above the post box. Then press what looks almost like a search button at the end of the source box. It’s pretty straightforward from there. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @euodia-vision @loopylin @anyone-else-I-that-my-mind-may-have-blanked-out-on-at-this-moment
New question!
What is the one thing you will NEVER do? And what is the one thing that you very much desire to do?
Ami: Go skydiving. I will never ever go…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
That actually sounds really awesome! 😄 I’d love to read something like that! Just like Kathleen said, if you are able to pull it off right, (as in make it realistic) then I think it would be really interesting!
- Load More
