@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one belonging you would want that isn’t a necessity (like food, shelter, etc.)?
Amazing question! Ill start with Jean though, because i don’t know what Shauna would take 🙂
Jean: I would take a hairbrush. I think it would be awful to get it crazy tangled and messy.
Shauna: I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Do you have to sew your own skirts? The stores around me only sell the super short ones 😣
*anger at fashion industry intensifies*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
WAAIT THESE ARE LEONS BABIES? AND HE’S DIED? WHAT? NOOOOOO
😭😭😭
GIRL YOU’RE GONNA KILL ME!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ikr? The sweetest charries get the most pain, it isn’t fair but we do it anyways XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
all answers were given after a long discussion about what pineapple and pizza are, what they taste like, and then attempting to find something similar to it in their food options…
Pineapple on pizza?
Riya: Bleh, noooo.
Tirion: My first thought was ‘no way’ but as I thought about but more I think I would enjoy it!
Riya: *continues…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one belonging you would want that isn’t a necessity (like food, shelter, etc.)?
Oooh good question!
Riya: Probably my bow and quiver. Archery is one of my main hobbies, I couldn’t live without it.
Tirion: *whispers* she’s obsessed with it.
Riya: *glares* Am n…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, yes, I did eventually. But then I had to go crank up our four wheelers and ride them both around so the batteries wouldn’t clog up, and then I had to wash dishes….lol so yeah, I can RP now tho 😅.
Asher
Ara smiled kindly. She seemed to be thinking.
Then, she stepped closer to me.
“To be honest,” she started, “I am too…”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Girl!!! I’m sorry that you feel alone. You are not. We love you sister, and your charries!!! I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t here ❤
I understand feeling alone, (in writing, and just life in general). That’s why I’m so thankful for KP and all of y’all!!
Thank you for creating this!! Such a great idea!!
And now I…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thanks!! I’ll try to remember that if I’m ever struggling 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww he’s adorable!!! And he sounds so sweet <33!! OMG they branded him!? AHHH he’s definitely going in the #Protection Squad!!
So I’ve seen you around a lot, but I never really heard what your book(s) are about. They sound very interesting, from what I understand.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Euodia changed their profile picture 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Awww thank you so much <3<3!!! That means a lot. Lol, Ikr!?! When I first joined it was so much fun to get to know everyone (And everyone’s charries) XD
Yours sound awesome too!! 😀
Agreeeeed!!!
Thank youuu!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHH Sadie!!! Riker!!! Leo!!! 😭❤️😭❤️
And oh my goodness sweet Grimm 😭❤️😭❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH I’m THIS CLOSE to finishing my math 😭!! Then I can RP!!!!
(@MINERALIZEDWRITINGS You were right about screaming ppls tags helping with stress from math XDXD! Thanks! XDXD)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I loveeee your charries answers!!!! it’s fun being the newbie on here and meeting everyone’s charries. XD
Awww thank you so much <3<3!!! That means a lot. Lol, Ikr!?! When I first joined it was so much fun to get to know everyone (And everyone’s charries) XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
I loveeee your charries answers!!!! it’s fun being the newbie on here and meeting everyone’s charries. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @kathleenramm @elanor
Do y’all have some tips for ways to pull it off?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Okayyy!!!!! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ik that everyone isn’t at the same place in their walks with God, but I don’t wear anything immodest, I wear skirts (below the knee but it doesn’t have to drag the floor, don’t be crazy XD), dresses, sleeves, etc, and so do all of my characters I also do not wear makeup or jewelry (except for brooches, pins, watches, and like a…
- Load More
