@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @euodia-vision
Another question for y’all’s charries!! (If I accidentally forgot to tag you, sorry. And if I tagged you and you aren’t participating, sorry, as well. XD 🙂 )
If you were stranded on an island, what ONE person would you want to be st…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Not sure if I’ll be able to RP today, but I’ll try. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
@power @otherworldlyhistorian @sarafini @foltih-feolin @felicity @mineralizedwritings
Thanks for offering, though I’m not looking for beta-readers quite yet. 😉 Your enthusiasm is encouraging, though, and I’ll remember y’all when I’m searching for beta-readers. 🙂
I watched Abbie Emmons’s video on beta readers and she recommend…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
If I have the time when you post it I’d love to beta read for you! (No promises but If it works out I’d be happy to!)
And hey we wright the same genre if that helps!
I love giving advice and would love to help you iron it out 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh yes, that’s a wonderful example! Thanks so much! *is very excited to write now*
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @felicity @freedomwriter76 @anyoneelse
Okay! After several failed attempts, I’mÂ
finallygoing to RP!!Dylan
I stood in a room full of soft pastel light and colors. The floor was a light chocolate color. Well, the part that you could see anyway.
Most of it was full of soft, fluffy…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AGHHH, IKR!? 😭
YESSS!!! 😭😭😭💖💖💖
They grew up too fast!!! 😭💕😭💕
I know!!! 😭💕Â And they’re so good looking now 😅🤣!!
YESSS!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Thanks for reading! 💖💖💖
😭😭😭😭😭
You’re so welcome!!! You’re such a good writer…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Welcome back! I also stalked KP for a while before joining, (who hasn’t? XD) and I saw your post about Wing Feather Saga. Unfortunately, I am in love with WFS and nothing, nothing, will change that. 🙂 But I totally see what you mean about parts of it being boring, and Andrew Peterson could’ve done a lot better with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Tis not wise to let just anyone claim the throne of Kingdom Pen without making him prove his worth.
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Why hello.
Glad you decided to come back, although I must disagree about the wingfeather saga with you. And all 7 of my mc’s will run to protect me if you try anything of the sort. Everly’s scary good with a bow. Beware.
I will heartily agree with anyone who says the first book is terrible, I read it out of…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I like to write dystopian, fiction, horror and i’m thinking about trying to write a historical fiction. I’ve been reading the “Royal Diaries” series from the library and have been really staring to think about what life would be like back then which has inspired me to start writing a short story about someone from the time period wh…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh ok what should happen next… lets make it something overly dramatic just for fun XDXD
Walking through a maize of cactus?
It starts hailing inside the castle?
Earthquake?
Thrust into a parallel univer—
Ok, I’ll stop now.
XDXDXD Those are great ideas! I’m good with any of them :). Or we could run into another chara…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
U wanna RP as Jocelyn and Nyx?? 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Tauren looks around at the large table set with food.
“What’s going on?” Lesli whispers to him.
“I dunno. I’m hungry though.”
“Yeah.”
Tauren sits down at the table, followed by Lesli and Mathew.He looks to the side, feeling a tap on the shoulder. Mathew throws a strawberry up into the air, triumphantly catching…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I really love the little women series, (Theres three) and I’m reading eight cousins by the same author “Louisa May Alcott” , I could read them over and over! I’ve never read the Baker Family Adventures. I guess I should have introduced myself in the being but I’m still getting used to this 😀
I’m Acancello. Home schooled (That’s awesome…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD He’s just…well, interested. It’s hard for him to come to grips with something that is completely different than anything he’s ever known. Lol, I love writing those two together tho! They’re so fun XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
I sat down in a chair next to Lyla and Tauren, eyes big at all of the food.
I folded my hands in a silent prayer, memories flooding back of our family kneeling together in family prayer.
Sighing, I brought my hands down in my lap and waited patiently until everyone had filled their plates. Lyla shot me…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna just like remove my charries from the group that Lyn and Grimm used to be in. 😅 Are you okay with that? (I can barely remember what the last RP from there was. XD)
I can have Ami and Ev meet the Ackerman brothers if you’d like! (I’ll RP real quick, cuz I probably won’t have time later this evening…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello there!! Welcome to the kingdom!! Oh that’s so cool that you’re sisters with @kaelyn! I’ve got a little sister, but she’s only 3 months old lol. She’s adorable <3<3.
I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, riding horses, playing piano, ranting about b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
Here’s the blurb: (Keep in mind, this is pretty much the blurb for the whole trilogy. I don’t have one for the first book yet)
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Aletheia. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separ…
- Load More
