@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I don’t drink coffee. I typically drink water, but when I have tea I like fruity tea with probably too much sugar.
Ok. Gotcha. For me, I like both coffee and tea, but prefer coffee. Especially when it’s in the form of a frappe! 😉 Tea with too much sugar is always the best, tho! Lol
I’m not sure. I’m currently focusing on Spanish – I thi…
-
Esther started the topic Help Needed Concerning Writing an Article for KP! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm @grace-j @joy-calle @r-m-archer
Ok. I tried to tag those who I know have done article before.
So I have some questions.
I’ve been thinking about writing an article to submit to KP for publishing… but I’m not sure where to start.
Could I have some help in tips on how to plan and write an article?
(Never done this non-f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Have you seen my most recent RP yet? Not to rush you or anything. 🙂
Jsyk, it’s on page 328.
(sorry if you replied and I didn’t notice XD Just lemme know.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome, @80strish!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My main WIP is a ya dystopian trilogy. I have ideas for stories in many other genres, though.
Ok, ok… so you say that you like 80s music?? That’s SO COOl!!! I LOVE the 80s style and vibe and such. I haven’t dabbled…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, yes!! I’ve heard of Avatar multiple times before. I knew that the names you mentioned sounded familiar. 😉 I’ve heard really good things about it. If I ever get the chance, I’ll try to watch it!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Also, if you can’t find a spark of goodness in your villain, give him something to love. Or give him a dream. (yeahhh… maybe I was just recently listening to “I’ve Got A Dream” from Tangled. XD) So give him something that he longs for, or give him something/one that he’d do anything for since he loves it/them so much. This works…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
exactly. Can’t be mad at the chosen though because it’s just the truth probably! In reality, Jesus loved him even. It’s heartbreaking.
I loved Judas even before the chosen so it really breaks my heart. I wish he could’ve found forgiveness in the end before he…you know
Right. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh I know!! I wrote one for Matthew and Asher last night and it all got deleted 😭. I’ll try to write one in a little bit. 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What color best fits your personality?
Shauna: Green
Jean: Why?
Shauna: Its the color of life, plants, trees. Its a beautiful and mysterious color.
Jean: Mysterious?
Shauna: It is said to be the color of feelings.
Jean: Wow! Oh! Its my turn! Haha! Anyway I think either blue or purple will fit my personality.
Shauna: I’m not sure…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooo I like that one too!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, yes I like that idea! It fits the situation since the Darkness has made him into someone else. That chart is very helpful! Thanks so much!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What color best fits your personality?
Tirion: Yellow.
Riya: It’s weird how a color ‘fits’ someone. Yellow fits you so well. I think blue fits me.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Take your time in the RP! Last night I spent 20 minutes on one and then accidentally deleted it :(. I know how it is. No pressure on hurrying! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright, so…I’ve brought Hitchens back, heh…😅
And well…not gonna lie…I like the hostage idea we’ve been discussing in the other forum…and I have an idea…Hitchens is ALREADY up to no good…heh…heh…hehhhhh….🤐🤐🤐
Oh goodness 😬…I wonder what he’s up to…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Aww poor precious Bren!!
Well, he does have interest in anything that could hurt someone…so maybe?
I’m not sure how he would find out that Bren has said powers…but yeah, if he found out, that wouldn’t be good 😬 (or would be, depending on the characters or the authors XD)
So y’all are good with me putting…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Aww Zyrin!!! He’s so sweet!! <3<3 Jocelyn is a very sweet/pretty girl!
Dylan, you better be nice XDLol, Dylan will have to explain why he keeps teasing him about it eventually XD.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah he seems um… like that one troublemaker guy in the class XD (the person putting their hands in front of the projector light perhaps?)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD I love it!
Y’know I didn’t really like Dante tbh… but I’m becoming slightly fond of him and his weirdness. He’s growing on me lol.
-
Light replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXDXD OMG girl you’re hilarious
Well okay then 😈
XDXD
(So in the Castle or Castle 2.0? Or both? XD)
-
Light replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
😭😭😭 Ahh I know!! They’re so young and innocent and vulnerable 😭😭😭
So does that mean you want me to add him?? He’s pretty terrible 😬. But I guess we want terrible 😅 XD
- Load More
