@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Alrighty! I don’t mind them not being digital. I’ll get you the descriptions later this afternoon. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Question in the forum Historical 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
WOW! Thank you! That is a massive book title wave 😀 I have actually not heard of half those titles! I read my side of the mountain when I was littler and honestly I only liked the first mysterious Benedict society 🙂 And I think we own art of war, but packed it up (Were moving) But the rest I will add to my list!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep that does! Thank you! I was just wondering because I know a family who is also Christian and they have smaller kids in there family. Thanks again!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
It seems like everyone has read the same book, now im really curious to read them 😀 I have read green ember a looong time ago, yet another series to re-read 🙂 I have never listened to fantasty instrumental on Spotify, actually I have never listen to anything without words, which I should totally do!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the great advice! I will definitely be working on all of that. I’ve noticed that a lot of the time I forget to describe, or maybe fully describe things.
Thanks for taking the time to read it! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Uhhh….KP notifs are weird? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I’m not sure about that! I know they are weird somtimes, there are some forums I don’t even get profile notifs for XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD
Oh those are all awesome! I was just in the mall with my mom and saw a super epic Captain America poster on display, I wanted to get a picture of it for you but I was too embarrassed to ask my mom if we could turn back 🫣
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Uh oh…🤐🤐🫢
I’m gonna go on ahead and get this conflict stuff started XD
Sounds good girl!! 😀
Vance
Riker eyed me curiously, suspicion glittering in his bright blue eyes.
I quirked my lips, looking him in the eyes.
I noticed he had a hard time maintaining eye contact.
Good…
He’s afraid of m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Is it just me, or does the lightning look really cool in black&white??? 😂
YES!!! XD
As far as coolness goes, Thor’s might be my fav right now, lol!
Yeah, its really good!! 😀
AHH I love all of them!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @landric @gwyndalf-the-wise @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else
Alright! For anyone who wants to read, this is chapter 2 of Healer. It introduces a couple of my favorite characters. This is definitely open to critique, as I want to see what readers think of it. Sometimes the writer can’t see flaws, or even strengths, in their…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m actually probably getting ready to put up my second chapter for any possible feedback, so I’ll definitely tag you. Thanks for the compliments! I’ve always loved the “halfling” sort of idea and have to be careful not to do that to all of my characters lol. And yeah, I’ve been trying to figure out a way to describe Rina and the setting…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😂😂😂😂 LAYSON XDXD
That’s hilarious. Glad I was accurate!! 😀
I saw this clip from a movie (do you know which perhaps?) That just reminded me of, so cringy lol, spiderman like takes captain Americas shield thingy, and then proceeds to say “cap cap’n? Uh spiderman– big fan–” before getting cut off by Tony 😭😂😂🤦♀️
Is that not…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
WOAH SO COOL! love the black and white!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 love it!!
I saw this clip from a movie (do you know which perhaps?) That just reminded me of, so cringy lol, spiderman like takes captain Americas shield thingy, and then proceeds to say “cap cap’n? Uh spiderman– big fan–” before getting cut off by Tony 😭😂😂🤦♀️
Is that not the most embarrassing introduction ever?!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD thanks, he’s such a troll
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD that’s ok lol
Lol you have no clue how fitting that is!
Layson makes a fake animal guide in his free time in order to mis-inform Tauren and Lesli (who no nothing about the outside atm) and labels snakes as frogs…
He has them thinking snakes can jump over 2 feet in the air…. oops.
Lol so yeah,…[Read more]
- Load More
