@scripter-of-kingdoms
Active 11 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 765
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
hopefully Kari and Ottoline will be friends! They have some things in common!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This is about to be fun!
…It does seem like we need more female characters though…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Pics arent working for me, but I think if your interested you can find it under the topic, Anyone like moodboards? in the Art section! -
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @hybridlore
Here’s my character who will be attending the party! Meet… Hugo Jim Walton. @grcr Hugo seems to be a lot like Lane, so they might be good friends! 🙂
He’s brave, bold and talkative, yet a bit annoying. 16 years old. Wears ripped jeans and graphic shirts, tennis shoes. Favorite color is g…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This seems fun, a masquerade would be cool because we won’t show the character’s face, allowing us to show them in an either more hidden light, where their true character is behind the mask, vs a more open light, where when there face is hidden, their true colors and personality can come out. I might add a character here…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Mistborn: Mistborn vs. Mistings in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Fun idea! And nice strategy!
(Note on time bubbles: the bubbles cannot move. The person who created the bubble cannot leave without popping it. Objects entering or leaving the bubble are deflected wildly off course. For a person, having any part of your body in side the bubble is enough to be affected by it.)
(Extra note: the bubbles can…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
I love accents too!
Just a note, I won’t be able to RP for a little while as I am still pretty busy… 🙃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure since that’s what it sounds like everyone wants. This is gonna be fun!
@grcr I love british accents!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure since that’s what it sounds like everyone wants. This is gonna be fun!
@grcr I love british accents!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yeah I still can’t and I’ve tried every day 🙁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace200 @esther-c @acancello @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings
Hey guys!
My character’s name is Lane Shultz.
He’s 14 years old. He’s quiet, loyal, a bit stubborn (sometimes), and he easily becomes stressed.
Lane has long brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes, and he wears a hat backwards. He usually wears a pastel-green hoodie and bla…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Sorry, i’m not good at explaining things, especially my stories! All I know is that Earth is the same Earth, and I think that Adam and Eve don’t exist either in “stories” or anything. I think that I’m trying to make this story for the secular world to speak truth (i think sometimes if the world knows that somethings from the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s okay! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Ottoline is very excited to join the party!
She’s about 5’1 with mid length strawberry blonde hair. She was kidnapped by Pythonos as a baby and experimented on until she escaped at thirteen. So she’s very shy and has a little PTSD from being abused.
She normally wears browns, grays,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh this sounds super fun! I will share some of my characters later today when I have time! Maybe we could do a Masqurade ball? Thats sorta like a costume party, but then, mushing a whole bunch together would be fun, like @grcr said!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Those were kinda what I was thinking too… costume party sounds fun…
We could also do a karaoke party (basically, a singing party)… no clue how that would work though…
Or we could smash a bunch of parties together, and do lots of them at once… (I’m kidding and not at the same time)
- Load More
