-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ll be praying 💜💜
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
After my google searches, now I’m a little sad, because it’s scientifically proven that your brain can’t come up with original faces. So although our character’s personalities are original, their physical attributes are not 😥 it’s really cool but also a little sad lol
Another quote from google:
your brain cannot make up faces in a truly new,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve always been able to clearly picture mine.
This is really interesting to me. Like, you can clearly see their facial features as if they were real, and as if they were standing in front of you? Is it vivid or fuzzy? Were you only able to picture them after you drew them or did they sort of just pop up in your mind one d…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Here’s a weird thing I realized while reading the portals story and I need to tell someone. Do you guys actually picture your characters’ faces in your minds while you write them to the point where you could recognize them if you met them irl?
No I can’t either.
I just looked it up, and apparently your brain can’t come up with faces on…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
@esther-c @anyone-else
Actually yes. Just yesterday we talked with my doctor. I’ve been on Doxy since July 27th, and we had labs done again August 14th. I’m feeling better, but my labs look terrible, so I have four more weeks of Doxy before I’m done.
Thx for checking in <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ll let you know if I need any extra help! I have your email as well (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I find it very entertaining that some of you on here have written several projects since we met. And then there’s me, who has been working on the SAME BOOK since I joined, somehow without any side quests lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Once the others email me back, I’ll see if I have any more nagging questions or things that stump me that I might need your help with haha
I already have your email soooo I’ll just email you when I’m ready!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Lois
“Not particularly,” Lois answered, assuming the question was directed at both of them. He forced himself to stop drawing and set down his pen, then his hid his arm with his sleeve again. He gave the kids who had spoken to Viktor a cold look, which none of them noticed. Then he looked at Viktor. “You seem…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
omcccc I’m so sorry I didn’t respond lol
Is it okay if we email about it? Where should I post mine?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Should I wait for Hugo?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I kinda wanna start a fight with Felicity. Either that or start the next class. Kinda miss the twins.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yeah that makes sense with your photographic memory.
My memory sucks. Wanna trade?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Your drawing is soft and sweet, i love it!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
#AdoptRiker
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
That’s interesting. It’s fun learning how other people’s brains work.
Can you picture your family’s faces from different perspectives?
No. I can remember basic stuff like hair and if they wear glasses, of course, but the faces are really hard. At first, I can only remember a picture I drew of my dad once, my mom’s h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@anyone
Here’s a weird thing I realized while reading the portals story and I need to tell someone. Do you guys actually picture your characters’ faces in your minds while you write them to the point where you could recognize them if you met them irl? Because I have no idea how to do that. I can picture details like facial expressions or…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Reading everyone’s answers to this question is really fun. I should post answers for my own characters sometime soon.
But, in the meantime, a second question: How long would your character survive the zombie apocalypse?
(The first question is still open for answers, of course)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Their story is inspired by Chinese fantasy… so… ancient China… mixed with elements of, like, Japan and Korea… and my own crazy fascinations.
That sounds really cool!
I just finished reading a Brandon Sanderson book that was partially based off of Japan and ancient Korea and I really liked that style of world building.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I posted a response in my profile because this topic was glitching out really bad earlier
- Load More

Don’t worry about it. 🙂 One of my pet projects has been a thing since 2020, through all my teen years. It’s not that big of a deal.
And if you wanted to try a sidequest without getting too distracted, I highly recommend writing short stories! They clean your creative palette if you’re stuck.
My problem is that my brain loves creating complex backstories and plots and just developing and overthinking what I have so far XDXD I love exploring a story from every angle I possibly can, which, I think, is why I have a history of changing all my projects WAYYY too much without ever finishing a draft loll
Maybe I’ll try to write one…though…[Read more]
Reimagining and deepening backstories to the point of overwhelming yourself… relatable. XD I have a hard time limiting the scope, if that makes sense. My biggest strength is tying stuff together with characters, so the world could not be explored to the same depth with any other characters besides the protagonists. But sometimes it feels like t…[Read more]
Like right now I am dying over this short story draft. I can’t figure out the characters for the life of me; there’s an extra dimension I’m missing. Idk, maybe I’m expecting too much from only one week of writing them.